How many users now?

Would love an updated number if anyone has one?

7 Likes

BUMP

5 Likes

signed someone up just now - 682,XXX

38 Likes

I was 582 xxx on the 2 march

5 Likes

Average of 1800 new sign up’s per day from March to present. Keep this up and we’ll be 1m strong in late September or early October.

Good to see Freetrade’s star rating on the play store has risen again after the GME saga.

Much beter than T212

22 Likes

22K added since last update 16 days ago = approx 1,400 / day is decent. At this run rate we are looking at Dec 2021 for 1M users. Inc Ex UK expansion to come on board shortly puts this monumental milestone at Septemberish or Octoberish for me…

5 Likes

It’s been a week since the last count. Any updates? Cheers!

1 Like

Can I hear 700k?? :ear:t4: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I’d guess the rate might have slowed down with memestocks and the market in general falling.

Market is 3% off ATH.

2 Likes

697500 yesterday morning.

Should be 700k tonight or tomorrow.

48 Likes

Thanks for sharing :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Friend signed up just now and was #700,3xx

67 Likes

:tada: :champagne::confetti_ball::+1:

7 Likes

Just seen info that says - 45% of Freetrade customers invest at least once a month and a further 22% at least once every 2 months. Sounds like many of these 700k users are active.

19 Likes

Would you mind sharing the source of those figures?

Here is the link to the article Feddie. I tweet such stuff about FT on @maxkarpis

4 Likes

I haven’t made a trade since January but I’m still an active user, I suspect a large portion of the remaining 33% are similar :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Would you need to make trades to be considered active or just open the app to view your portfolio? You may be part of one of the categories quoted already.