How many users now?

New update:

:white_check_mark: From 0000 to 100K :arrow_right: 497 days
:white_check_mark: From 100K to 200K :arrow_right: 152 days
:white_check_mark: From 200K to 300K :arrow_right: 159 days
:white_check_mark: From 300K to 400K :arrow_right: 43 days
:white_check_mark: From 400K to 500K :arrow_right: 03 days (GME)
:white_check_mark: From 500K to 600K :arrow_right: 29 days
:white_check_mark: From 600K to 700K :arrow_right: 66 days

Leaving aside European expansion (which would strongly boost the numbers), taking as a reference the current rate of 1500 new daily users, FT :freetrade: would reach 1 MILLION USERS by the end of November. :muscle: :muscle:

55 Likes

Do we know when the first non UK users will be added or has that already started and I’ve missed that? :sweden::ice_hockey: :fr: :baguette_bread: :australia: :kangaroo:

Will be terrific to have even more diversity on the faberlous FT Forum :earth_asia::1st_place_medal:

8 Likes

@zaccharles can we update the user growth graph when you get a moment? Interested to see how things are projecting now.

2 Likes

Needless to say, as soon as @Romain let’s me in, i’ll shout out my user id here!

And I hope it looks like #:fr:1 :wink:

13 Likes

44 Likes

Seem to have moved a bit higher i the App Store charts. T 212 at 28. Generally have been in the 20s over recent weeks with T212 just ahead despite being closed to new users still. Back inside top 200 on all apps at 183.
Not sure if advertising is picking up or Tesla share offer/ other.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Freetrade are doing well

8 Likes

Quite similar to android.

3 Likes

It’s been over a week. Any update on user numbers? Cheers!

3 Likes

Just about to ask where’s @Nialljmaher with his weekly question about numbers update! :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Haha like clockwork

1 Like

I used to really enjoy this thread but seems to have lost all momentum and interest…

2 Likes

It will come back to life with the EU launch and crowdfunding round in Sept

6 Likes

I guess most of the folks in this thread exhausted their list of friends.

3 Likes

Given Trade Republic’s 900 mm war chest, it will be very difficult for ft to compete in Europe unfortunately. They were too slow to launch there and have been promising for last 3 years. Now it’s probably too late.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s too late as TR don’t have any dominance yet, but I agree with that amount of cash it’s unlikely as Adam put “eat the competition” it’s more likely they will eat FT.

I’m under the impression that brokers have been around for decades. They all been established at different points in time. Brokerage is not a new field. The emergence of Trade Republic is normal. It’s not to be dismissed. And it’s not the end of the world. Without Trade Republic there would be competition. With Trade Republic there’s competition. That’s life. And that’s good I think

14 Likes

I agree this isn’t a winner takes all market. It’s very comparable to neo-banks.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s too late, but it has become a lot more competitive since Freetrade opened up the Irish waitlist 2+ years ago!!

I’m still expecting a big uptick in users when once Freetrade eventually launches.

Anyone have a new user number?

4 Likes