How many users now?

Introducingā€¦Country Count and Total Count. I hope itā€™s like that anyway

2 Likes

My referral signed up yesterday - 92,2XX

16 Likes

Wow thatā€™s quite a jump. Thatā€™s about 5k in 2 weeks. At this rate that will 100k by end of February.

Hopefully with the new platform FT will be ready to kick off and really begin to build in 2020.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s an updated chart :nerd_face: (based on user number reports in this thread).

Iā€™ve added the average users per day. Itā€™s simply the user growth divided by number of days between data points.

32 Likes

Hopefully we smash through 100k :heart_eyes: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

6 Likes

Hope I get the email today :raised_hands: great timing as Iā€™m getting paid tonight. Make it happen @Viktor :joy::joy::joy:

@zaccharles love the way itā€™s now ahead of FTā€™s expectations :muscle:

5 Likes

I thought you were already onboard?

Havenā€™t got the follow up email unfortunately. I have 7-10 referrals waiting to go instantly

6 Likes

Itā€™s not, though. I just switched the trend line back to linear from exponential. I also removed the previous green line that showed they hoped to have 100k users before the end of 2019. Obviously, weā€™re still not at 100k users, though I suspect we will be soon.

Iā€™m not really sure where their expectations came from, though. Perhaps they expected 100k with a Euopean roll out within 2019. Perhaps ~90k users without Europe is actually way above expectations. Or maybe 100k excluded Europe all along. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

100k users gotta be near

9 Likes

My friend just signed up as user #98,755

Nearly thereā€¦ :grin:

23 Likes

Special share or just kudos for #100,000 :champagne:

4 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: The race to 100k users guessing game!

We will give you a Freetrade backpack full of :freetrade: socks and other swag. Is that fine?

If the community is up for this game, we can check who had the closest guess for sure!

14 Likes

Thatā€™s great now let the game begin all freetraders get your guesses in. A backpack full of freetrade swag to the winner.Big thank you to Viktor and Freetrade.

6 Likes

I am so in, I love me a bit of swag.

3 Likes

This is so cool! Good luck everyone and well done to freetrade on getting here!

I can imagine with US fractional stocks and Europe expansionā€¦ 500k by Christmas!

Letā€™s keep Robinhood at bayā€¦ need autopilot, US/EU cash balance, stockwatch list and SIPP. This will see average investment and trade volume rocket.

@Viktor have you thought about trying to integrate the specific stock chat here into the app? Iā€™m sure it comes with a bunch of challenges.

also the Apple stock graphs are pretty awesomeā€¦ we just need to copy that outā€¦ surprised Apple doesnā€™t let you trade or link that to your trading app. one dayā€¦

11 Likes

As Iā€™m sure most are aware, Freetrade just hit 100,000 users!

19 Likes

Is it possible to share how many are paying ISA account users ?

1 Like

With a nice bump of the average daily new user on the last 3 weeks or so. Iā€™m wondering how much of that bump comes from the Irish and Dutch beta !