How many users now?

Looking forward to your chart update : - )

1 Like

Speaking of charts, have you all updated the Freetrade App tonight ?

1 Like

Serious improvements in stock charting. Nice work FT team

12 Likes

Surprised that there hasnā€™t been an announcement by FT on social channels of reaching over 50,000 usersā€¦

Any reason for this?

They must be waiting for 100,000 :wink:

1 Like

Weā€™re going quite fast now, so weā€™ve blown past that number. Weā€™ll take the time to announce more meaningful milestones, e.g. when we reach a customer number in the hundreds of thousands. :chart_with_upwards_trend::tada:

34 Likes

Loving the use of the phrase ā€œblownā€ in this context and excited to watch as the company grows and goes from strength to strength.

1 Like

Anyone with a latest referral have a user number to share?

:point_right: 54,7xx

12 Likes

Was 52,492 for wife last friday. So thatā€™s 2,000 new folks in 5 days or over 400 per day

5 Likes

@Viktor

9 Likes

As an investor it would be great to understand some detail around the marketing channels/strategy post the latest fundraising round.

Having said that, perhaps a public forum is not the best place to share such details.

3 Likes

2 Likes

ā†“ I think they are doing this and itā€™s awesome :+1: :rocket::

http://paulgraham.com/ds.html

You should take extraordinary measures not just to acquire users, but also to make them happy. For as long as they could (which turned out to be surprisingly long), Wufoo sent each new user a hand-written thank you note. Your first users should feel that signing up with you was one of the best choices they ever made. And you in turn should be racking your brains to think of new ways to delight them.
ā€¦
ā€¦youā€™ll find that delighting customers scales better than you expected. Partly because you can usually find ways to make anything scale more than you would have predicted, and partly because delighting customers will by then have permeated your culture.

I have never once seen a startup lured down a blind alley by trying too hard to make their initial users happy.

ā€¦Their standards for customer service have been set by the companies theyā€™ve been customers of, which are mostly big ones. Tim Cook doesnā€™t send you a hand-written note after you buy a laptop. He canā€™t. But you can. Thatā€™s one advantage of being small: you can provide a level of service no big company can. [6]

Once you realize that existing conventions are not the upper bound on user experience, itā€™s interesting in a very pleasant way to think about how far you could go to delight your users.

6 Likes

My friend signed up two weeks ago. Did the deposit today. User 55,2xx.

3 Likes

I really love this thread and hope people keep updating with known numbers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Based on that, it seems you donā€™t get a number until you top up. Interesting :thinking:

Thatā€™s is not correct as I got my user number as soon as I completed my sign up activities. May be in this specific case, (referred by @adavid) , the account was not opened due to additional requirements /checks until today.

+1

4 Likes

Love that show!

2 Likes