How much has everyone lost in their portfolio?

I lost 50% of my trading account, in hindsight I (trade/gamble). But if my finds out I might lose half of everything I own :zipper_mouth_face:

Chicken tender strips

1 Like

It’s why they discuss on /wallstreetbets on reddit, your gains in crazy bets are called “tendies”, like someone else said: chicken tender strips.

Down 20% as of this morning, drip feeding back in and getting some cheap dividend stocks. Got patience and plenty of spare cash to go, but don’t think we’re at the bottom yet.

Is this bad ?

Better than mine

Let’s have a look

I wish my graph looked like that!

I’m curious, what does yours look like?

Your down about the same % as me. I’m not worried

It’s good to know we’re all on the same boat. I give kudos to you guys that are down more than me. It has encouraged me to just hold and just keep drip buying the dip

Though at least I’m seeing some green on todays prices on most of my holdings.

It’s a trick! a mean trick!

Down about 15 percent but it is good. Investing was becoming far too easy. We need some correction and it will continue.

To the people waiting for their bonuses, unless it’s not a meme, then I don’t understand what your point is.

If you desperately need your bonus, like, now, then why not get a personal loan and use the bonus when you get it to pay it back immediately?

1 Like

It does look as though most people havce lost around 25% or thereabouts.

I’m down 12.5%

I’m still up on my other trading account though a massive 0.59%!

I’m down £610, but it’s only this week that it’s happened. I’m still up on GGP and this is my star stock atm and has kept me afloat :star2::yellow_heart::star2:. Only ever adding to this at the right price. Currently hold 65 000 so for me it’s a no brainer!

Been hammered last few weeks bought Berkshire b today #keepwarrenandcharliesafe

Fingers crossed ex div pick up a lot more shares

1 Like