Initial suggestions

I only got access to the app today and have made my first few trades. I have a couple of suggestions which I will add to my post as they crop up. Others may have suggested the same so apologies if I repeat anything already requested. In no particular order:

1. The option to select a particular number of shares (#) rather than an amount (£). I’m a little OCD and like to buy 5 or 10 or 15 shares etc. I had to keep adjusting the amount (£) to get the right number of shares I wanted.

2. Can companies in Discover also be grouped? So Advertising, Banking, Commodities etc?

3. The option to watch companies? So have a personal list of companies you want to watch before buying. So rather than having to find them in Discovery each time, have a personal watch list I can check. A bit like Amazon’s ‘Wishlist’. Companies to come back and buy later.

4. The app to link to your community profile so it shares photo and investor badge.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Freetrade is Out :fire: Share your first thoughts once you get access!