Inkmattic - My FreeTrade Portfolio on YouTube [Subscribe to the channel]

Hi All,

I just wanted to share my FreeTrade progress since I started investing in July. I’ve seen some great returns and hope they continue into 2020

Episode 2. £1,431.31 Investment Portfolio | More stocks added to the portfolio

Episode 3. More stocks added £1,550.98 Investment Portfolio

Episode 4. £1,510.41 Investment Portfolio

Episode 4.5 - Up £117 In Just 1 Day!

Episode 5. £1,679.24 Investment Portfolio

Episode 6. £1,700.75 Investment Portfolio | BDEV Dividend!

Episode 7. £1,762.60 Investment Portfolio | Dividends

Episode 8. £1,772.86 Investment Portfolio :chart_with_upwards_trend: | Dividends, Purchases & More

S02E01 | £1,803.07 Investment Portfolio :chart_with_upwards_trend: | FreeTrade | Dividends Received | Free Share x4

FreeTrade Portfolio Up By £355.81 | Investment Portfolio :chart_with_upwards_trend: | Post Election Impact

Inkmattic - YouTube Channel

5 Likes

This is a great channel! I already follow you on YouTube but I highly recommend anyone else to join him on his journey

1 Like

Hi All,

This is my latest portfolio update and I don’t own Tesla shares yet.

HI Everyone this is my latest update

What dividends are you looking forward to?

1 Like

New video just gone live

5 Likes

I really like your videos.

1 Like

Nice gains on Legal & General. How did you know you should pick it up at that cheap price?

1 Like

Thanks, for the comment I really appropriate them :grinning:

Thanks, I thought the stock was fairly priced when I started buying it at £2.71 then it started falling and I think its reached a low of around £2.20 I kept adding to it. I didn’t expected it to reach £3+ so soon but for me its a buy an hold type of stock.

this is my portfolio at the moment bit of a dip from a few weeks ago. Like watching YouTube channel so keep it up

1 Like

Thanks, Glad you like the channel.

Taylor Wimpey and National grid are doing well for you at the moment.

Yes it’s generally doing a lot better than I thought it would. It all changed for me a few months ago I was in negative.

Another update, should of posted this last week.

1 Like

Hi All,

I’ve posted another update on YT

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’e posted on here.

Just dropped a new video. this could be something that could be used alongside Freetrade. What do you think?