Investor Rewards R6

Anyone from Freetrade want to give an update?

2 Likes

They said something in the AMA about a french company that they had ordered from who then let them down.

Hi folks

We’re very sorry about this delay in the rewards, and I’m acutely aware of how long it has been.

First of all, our usual ‘let’s get everyone in the office together to pack it up’ plan was put to rest due to Covid and the fact we are working at home.

Then, our supplier (who will now ship this direct to you) had a double-whammy of delays due to Brexit fees (they are in France) and Covid temporarily closing its UK depot.

The good news is, they are now able to produce these goods here in the UK and we are almost ready for these to be shipped to you. It will be a few weeks max.

We’ll also add rewards badges in-app and investor app icons at the same time.

Really sorry again.

Thank you again for your support!

Sam

22 Likes

Thanks Sam… the update is much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Sam,

Any further updates?

6 Likes

@Freetrade_Team Thank you :partying_face:

4 Likes

Any sneak peeks?

Hey Sam, I know people with swag rewards have been contacted but do you have any update on the badges?

Thank you.

Weeks turns into months!

2 Likes

Any news on the next crowd funding round? @AdamL @Freetrade_Team

3 Likes

Any News/Update on the R6 Badges, Hopefully Before the Next Crowdfunding round.:roll_eyes::thinking:
I know you are Busy with European Expansion but Come on, it would be Nice for this to be Finally sorted/delivered.
p.s. I luv you all really. :grin::grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @Freetrade_Team, any news?

1 Like

Year 2060, old folks’ home;

‘hey grandpa this jacket just came in the post for you, it says freetrade on, does that mean anything to you?’

‘He’s dead Tony.’

20 Likes

Any update on R5 swag?

Hopefully in 2060 the freetrade swag from 2020 would be worth a fortune as collectible item!

7 Likes

Hi Sam,

What’s happening with these rewards?

In the AMA this week I believe Sam said they are currently in production and will be with us shortly.

Yeah, that was correct. I think the phrase ‘a couple of weeks’ may have been mentioned?? :thinking:
N.B. Sampoullain did use the phrase ‘A Few Weeks, Max’ on 12th March.
But This Time I really Do Believe that it will Just be a couple more weeks.:blush::grin::grinning: Keeping the Faith.:+1::+1:
Also, at the minute Freetrade do seem to be Massively Busy with all of the European Expansion stuff.:slightly_smiling_face:

This is really disappointing!

I think they mentioned the supplier they were dealing with had to close down UK operations due to brexit.