Invinity Energy Systems ๐Ÿ”‹ - IES - Share Chat

Honestly I have no idea what happened yesterday. I didnโ€™t see any news to move the price soo much.

I guess there must have just been a big seller. Around 28p was where I had planned to add but I got too confused by the unexplained drop and missed it. Very weird price action though. Opens trading at -15% and finishes the day up 4%?! Soo with no RNS?!

Confused, yes me too, I had actually captured the dip and bought. Still massively down though with no RNS?? Iโ€™m hoping on some more positive order news.

Anyone seen any recent RNS??? I guess no news is good news???

Read that RNS from last week and look at the price โ€ฆ if there was a discount coming it would be dropping like a stone, Tier 1 investment and other strategic investors :thinking::ok_hand:

Interesting article - and at the end heโ€™s tipping a small UK company that is IES

โ€”โ€”

โ€œTalk about an overlooked opportunity.

Iโ€™ve been tracking a company for a few weeks now which might be the most prospective within this space.

This UK-based company is young, small, and focuses on Vanadium battery power.

Just $50M in current valuation, this company has already been the target of a substantial US Department of Energy investment โ€” more than 80 mWhs worth of storage capacity.

That means the tech has been rigorously vetted, as has every other aspect of the company.

My premium subscribers have been getting educated on the hidden opportunity presented by vanadium batteries.โ€

Definitely IES

1 Like