ISA details

HI - we’re working on a plan to allow people who onboard before we offer ISAs to transfer their portfolios into one. It’s quite complicated operationally, but we’ll release more details when we have them. Please remember though you’ll only be able to do this if you don’t already have a stocks and shares ISA elsewhere for this tax year.

10 Likes

Here holding out for a S&S ISA (in this financial year), so it sounds like the plan is to release prior to April…but should us Android folk hold on given we have two release dependencies?

1 Like

not related but any idea on how many active users on the app now?

I saw user #500-and-something post on here or twitter earlier, so somewhere north of there!

2 Likes

cheers mate, i’ll just have to be patient :crazy_face:

Yes, please do hang on for us. We’re very aware of how important this deadline is so we’re aiming to release the app before April next year.

5 Likes

So is that you saying both ISA and Android launched before April?

Yes, that’s the goal :smile:

2 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Great to see ISAs are on the Christmas list Freetrade Invest Hub - any sense yet of when transferring ISAs from other brokers will be available?

Is there any more news on when transferring existing ISA portfolios will be available?

1 Like

I’m afraid not, that’s something that we’d like to offer but it’s not quite yet on our roadmap.