iShares NASDAQ 100 UCITS ETF (CNX1) (#2)

Freetrade have a nice article on stock indices, but don’t offer acc and dist ETFs that track all of them. Let’s change that by voting!

(My picks are based purely on being at least 3 years old and having the lowest OFC in their category; this naturally tends to equate to the best 5 year performance, or at least in the top 3: performance is also affected by tracking error of the ETF in question, so Freetrade could equally go with the ETF that has the highest 5 year performance, or some balance of past performance and low OFC.)

NASDAQ 100
Acc: iShares Nasdaq 100 UCITS ETF (Acc) CNX1 0.33%
Dist: Lyxor Nasdaq 100 UCITS ETF D-EUR NASD 0.30%
Freetrade already offer EQQQ (0.30%), but call it acc when I think it’s dist. Is it actually available as either? In any case, it has significantly under-performed the above 2 over 5 years. CNX1 is basically the only thing I want to invest in, so can we please have it? Pretty please?! :pray:

(Acc ETFs naturally tend to have better 5 year performance that dist, which is why I think they should definitely be offered across the board. That and the fact Freetrade doesn’t offer DRIP to automatically reinvest dividends from dist ETFs.)

@Viktor is there any chance you could please merge all three of these CNX1 request threads and preserve the votes?

EQQQ is actually better in my opinion. If you look at 5 year CNX1 looks better becuase it was newer and started at at a lower price. If you look since 2018 or something then you will see they are roughly the same.