ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Cooley has resigned

Price in free fall. Didn’t think results were that bad.

Increased losses not that bad? Adjusted EBITDA loss of £39.8m (FY21: loss of £21.4m). This is not the market for such things.

It may all turn out well. But the slog will be a long one.

3 Likes

I’m in for the long haul not disheartened by the results. They don’t seem to be a risk and are continuing to grow. Some set-backs on expectations, but nothing especially troubling by the look of it.

I’ve just bought the dip :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if this drops to under £1 after that results update

:skull_and_crossbones: :cow: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Markets overreacted will wait it out.

1 Like
1 Like

Agree that it is an over reaction

Personally think it will rebound and go back in a positive direction

Just knew it would drop because of what people were saying when results dropped and they reacted very impulsively and short sighted in my view

Let’s see how it goes from here lol

Gla

1 Like
2 Likes

Topped up a few today in for a penny and all that. It might explode.

1 Like

It is going to a long one on this one. ITM has scrapped its 2024 target for electrolyser production capacity.

and reversed course on a decision to open a second UK factory in Sheffield.

They will go for government support for capital as European countries will have various incentives and plans in place for ways of reducing dependence on Russian oil and gas.

1 Like
2 Likes

@Upthegains Germanys push in Hydrogen is no secret - it has been developing the infrastructure for a while now. As gentle reminder this topic thread is specifically about ITM. If you want to post about Hydrogen investing please do it in 🌲 Green investing 🌲. If you are posting about how ITM is specifically involved in some country plan then it would be pertinent and on topic for this thread.

2 Likes

Well that’s the £1 mark breached, a bit of a way off the heights of £6+ in Feb 2021

1 Like

we are all dommmmmed

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: BP :oil_drum: - BP

Market doesn’t like that down 33%

1 Like

Tempting re-entry point for me

2 Likes

I’m down 75% :sob: