Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Just simmering until the CE mark is granted, then it should be high times for the SP.

2 Likes

Kanabo recruits a new Chair ahead of funding round

2 Likes

An article covering recent update published in German media on legislative progress. There is a lot of back and forth with regards to recreational use.

However, for Kanabo it’s the bit on medical usage that is most important and the estimate is that legislation will benefit this area the most with the expectation that medical usa will rise from 300k (people) to 1million over the next two to three years. That is quite a prospect if the CE mark goes through.

1 Like

Big appointment and he took 500 grand of shares there, nice statement of intent.

“London Stock Exchange AIM Entrepreneur of the Year and CEO of the Year in the City of London Wealth Management Awards in 2018”

3 Likes

Aim Entrepreneur of the year. £500k investment. A big reputation to keep up… he is founder of this.

I can see this doing what HELD and CEL did. Go check those out lately.

2 Likes

Upcoming news flow…

“Launch of Treat It, the Company’s new online clinic for pain management. The service allows patients direct access to high-quality medical treatments, including medicinal cannabis, and enables patients to take control of their own personalised care.”

“Acquisition of The GP Service Ltd (“GP Service”) now fully integrated into the Group, expanding the Group’s activities and skillset across the digital health services arena.”

“Continue to deliver further ongoing strategic progress, which includes the process of obtaining CE Mark certification for the Group’s cannabis inhaler which remains on track.”

This is the buy zone imo.

Look at CBX

3 Likes

Agreed, it is looking positive. Also worth noting on the HELD front, Kanabo have a size share in the company

1 Like

Lots of buys are being printed red. I reckon once the loose shares clear under 2.9 then we firm up nicely above 3p while we await news.

1 Like

Yes I bought 85k at 2.9 this morning.

2 Likes

Positive data from T21

4 Likes

Ian Mattioli didn’t come here to muck about guys.

Huge reputation on the line.

2 Likes

His reputation will be safe with Kanabo IMO

1 Like

So what Has happened with this so called buyout? Takeover? As it’s dates November 2022 that’s nearly 8 months old🤔

As announced on 21 February 2022, as part-consideration for the acquisition of The GP Service Limited, Kanabo was due to issue 12,574,931 new Ordinary Shares to MEIF WM Debt LP (“MEIF”) on or around 22 August 2023, at an issue price of 12.65p per share.

– Following the successful completion of the GBP2.74 million fundraise by the Company earlier this month, and with the consent of MEIF, the Company believes that it was beneficial for all stakeholders that the issuance date of these consideration shares should be extended to 31 December 2024.

– All other terms of the original February 2022 agreement, aside from this extension date, remain the same, including t he number of shares to be issued, 12,574,931 and the issue price of 12.65p.

1 Like

Share price drops so thought I would top up, not letting me have any though. Must be in demand.

1 Like

Got some @2.83

It’s still shaking out some of the broker option from placing. 2.83/2.84 is the price to buy, bargain for a hold while it’s on offer.

1 Like

I have to say Jm not up on the lingo, would you mind expanding? Is this pricing caused by Mattiolo’s recent buy?

1 Like

No just the loose shares from the placing. Eventually they’ll get bought up, hopefully ahead of news flow.

1 Like

This is what cannabis medicine can do in the hands of a skilled physician. As Kanabo build on their range of cartridges for the vape pod it could be a one stop shop for all kinds of health conditions. A fibromyalgia and medical cannabis case study

4 Likes