Kodal Minerals - KOD - Share Chat

Here are the links

1 Like

@RGol awesome, many thanks

1 Like

Is the SP continuing to drop because of no news or is it still the after effect from the coup? Just wondering how long it’ll be until we’ll see an in turn again to be honest :see_no_evil: fingers crossed for the license soon :crossed_fingers:t3: x

Patience is the key. The licence will come suddenly imo.

2 Likes

@RGol yes that’s the way, patience is key here, I cannot see the license not being granted, just maybe delayed longer than we’d hoped for…

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

This mornings RNS was a welcome surprise! Looks like we might not have to be overly patient after all :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: GL all x

3 Likes

That’s awesome. From the doc:

Kodal has received formal correspondence from the Direction Nationale de la Geologie et des Mines (“DNGM”) in Bamako providing notification of acceptance of the Feasibility Study for the Mining Licence application at the Bougouni Lithium Project and has received the request to pay the application fee for the delivery of the Mining Licence. Kodal will pay the £135,000 application fee promptly to continue to advance the application process and maintain communication with the DNGM to monitor progress.

Bernard Aylward, CEO of Kodal Minerals, commented: “Our Mining Licence application is progressing through the final regulatory stages and the receipt of this letter confirming the Feasibility Study for the development of the Bougouni Lithium Project and the request to pay the Mining Licence application fee is a very positive development and brings us significantly closer to a fully permitted project.”

5 Likes

Well done to everyone who held through! Had some pretty Shi*ty times :joy:

4 Likes

Great news :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

Nice to see this moving now, I’ve bought more on the up this morning.

2 Likes

Hey guys, invested abit in this relatively new to this was wonder if anyone knows the potential in this stock??