Kodal Minerals - KOD - Share Chat

Here are the links

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/africa/202106011083052912-malian-opposition-leader-named-interim-prime-minister-source-claims/

https://waltainfo.com/mali-leader-appoints-new-prime-minister/

1 Like

@RGol awesome, many thanks

1 Like

Is the SP continuing to drop because of no news or is it still the after effect from the coup? Just wondering how long it’ll be until we’ll see an in turn again to be honest :see_no_evil: fingers crossed for the license soon :crossed_fingers:t3: x

Patience is the key. The licence will come suddenly imo.

2 Likes

@RGol yes that’s the way, patience is key here, I cannot see the license not being granted, just maybe delayed longer than we’d hoped for…

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

This mornings RNS was a welcome surprise! Looks like we might not have to be overly patient after all :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: GL all x

3 Likes

That’s awesome. From the doc:

Kodal has received formal correspondence from the Direction Nationale de la Geologie et des Mines (“DNGM”) in Bamako providing notification of acceptance of the Feasibility Study for the Mining Licence application at the Bougouni Lithium Project and has received the request to pay the application fee for the delivery of the Mining Licence. Kodal will pay the £135,000 application fee promptly to continue to advance the application process and maintain communication with the DNGM to monitor progress.

Bernard Aylward, CEO of Kodal Minerals, commented: “Our Mining Licence application is progressing through the final regulatory stages and the receipt of this letter confirming the Feasibility Study for the development of the Bougouni Lithium Project and the request to pay the Mining Licence application fee is a very positive development and brings us significantly closer to a fully permitted project.”

5 Likes

Well done to everyone who held through! Had some pretty Shi*ty times :joy:

4 Likes

Great news :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

Nice to see this moving now, I’ve bought more on the up this morning.

2 Likes

Hey guys, invested abit in this relatively new to this was wonder if anyone knows the potential in this stock??

1 Like

Potential is huge but risk also very high. Don’t stick your life savings on it. (I’m not an advisor)

2 Likes

Welcome Steven to our lovely community…

If the stars align and things go well with the mining works then we could see large gains. But there is always risk to balance up, there is no guarantee that the companies ventures will succeed. Oil and mining are two risky sectors that can pay out big bit also crash and burn. Do your own research and decide on the risk you’re prepared to take. My investment in this one is a very small % of my overall portfolio.

3 Likes

Been holding since February and adding to this (first major stock I got into when I joined)

Currently sitting on 200k shares @0.017 average. Some scary moments with what’s happening in Mali and to take the profits (~70% up) but I’m holding for the long run and not taking early profit - I have high potential.

Hopefully see an RNS soon about the gold study & payment for the license confirmed. Exciting times ahead, hopefully 1p SP in the ‘not to far’ future.

3 Likes

Don’t you think that license has already been paid for? They got the message a week ago and the amount wasn’t so high to pay. I am not sure, but maybe they did it last week.

I’m sure it has currently, however I would expect a RNS to come out to confirm this - also then gives shareholders the confirmation we’re just awaiting approval from the PM in Mali to sign it all off (another step completed that in my eyes only reaffirms a strong position)

Kodal said they’ll pay it promptly. Perhaps they’re awaiting the gold results to include with that RNS. Mali isn’t that stable though currently so naturally things will take slightly longer.

2 Likes

:eyes:

https://twitter.com/suagrius/status/1404395585260634118?s=21

Huzzah! All paid up then?

I hope so.