Now at +130% and climbing :+1:t3::tada:

2 Likes

55% and climbing

I LOVE THIS STOCK!

My best mover by far!

2 Likes

Yep. 147% here. Lucky as everything else is 25% or more in the redā€¦

Hopefully it settles can see this going to 0.00045 but so far so good

The technicals on TradingView are still showing it as a strong buy for 4 hours through 1 month. Tempted to average up.

2 Likes

Once license has been paid, and approved well see a new leg up, Iā€™ve already AVG up

Iā€™m waiting for a juicy dip to 25 :crossed_fingers:

With a new dilution, maybe 24 :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You got me wondering if I should lower my limit order now!

At 25 youā€™d be fine in the long run, I believe, but I think it might reach lower, maybe 24 or 23. Not sure.

Anyway, donā€™t be greedy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Barely a dilution.

Even so, with everything going in in the coming weeks/months. Anything under .3 is an absolute steal, sentiment from a change to the mining license saw this move to .36 thatā€™s around a 40% gain from where we currently trade.

Weā€™ll also have updates to the Gold projects, at a time Gold is at a high.

This share now holds 40% of my portfolio, and if I had more available funds, i would be grabbing as much as I could at this price.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a opportunity to load up :fist:.

1 Like

Getting so close!

1 Like

The dilution is scheduled to happen on Friday, I think, so weā€™ll probably have another price fall by the end of this week. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting for.

1 Like

Good to know - thanks for sharing

No problem, but youā€™d better do some research on it. I may be wrong in my prediction.

1 Like

Yes they will come to market on the 21st, but itā€™s only 80mil shares which is not even 2% increase to total shares.

I canā€™t imagine weā€™ll see a big drop, as these warrants were issued in 2020, Iā€™m sure the damage has already been done.

Instead of looking at this as dilution, Iā€™m focusing on the fact that money has come into the business. Which will go towards either the lithium license or gold project.

Itā€™s a very time sensitive ticker, when the potential upside is .5+ I wouldnā€™t hang around for the difference between .28 or .25. this could shoot up without any notice, kodal RNS usually come out at 7 before open, I wouldnā€™t want to be playing catch up

But I completely understand wanting to wait. GL guys

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like