Lewis Harding Invest - YouTube Channel [self-promotion]

Hey everyone!

I’ve just released my first YouTube video so I’d appreciate it if you could give it a watch.:tv::pray:t3:

12 Likes

RE Alibaba. I predict jack ma is in a detention center and likely going to be exiled. We’ll see what happens in a few weeks i suppose. Doesn’t fundamentally change the story for Alibaba IMO.

2 Likes

This week’s YouTube video!:tv:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In this video I analyse Alibaba ($BABA) using fundamental analysis and then I value the company using the discounted free cashflow method.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is Alibaba a good stock to buy today?:thinking:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
In this video I talk through the 4 pillars of stock investing and why they’re so important.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

These simple concepts will make you a better stock market investor.:chart_with_upwards_trend:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3 Likes

In this weeks YouTube video I talk through my Investment Portfolio and give an update for my performance as at January 2021.:chart_with_upwards_trend:

I also go through my new stocks for the month which include $PFE $ESRT $MSGS $KOF & $FB

2 Likes

In this video I talk through my tips for beginner investors.

2 Likes

Nice one Lewis, excellent content :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate!:smile:

Out now on YouTube!:tv:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

In this video, Shane Traynor and I interview our very own @Freetrade_Team about the last couple of years at Freetrade!

This one isn’t to be missed!:smile:

6 Likes

This just popped up in my newsfeed and I thought I recognise that hat!:joy: good article, nice shoutout to Freetrade as well! Well done:)

2 Likes

Thank you! Always going to mention Freetrade with the great work they’re doing!:smile: The Facebook post has got a fair bit of attention :joy:

6 Likes

I forgot to share my other video from last week where I add my Freetrade SIPP funds to my portfolio holdings!:smile:

1 Like

In this weeks video I talk through how to analyse stocks using my 4 pillars of stock investing.:chart_with_upwards_trend:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I use tools such as Morningstar, Macrotrends & Yahoo Finance to analyse Alphabet’s fundamentals, to then determine whether $GOOGL is a good stock to buy.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve posted in this thread. I’m looking to post at least 2 new videos per week going forward so hopefully I can add some value to you all in some way.

In this video I talk through my Investment Portfolio and give an update for my performance as at June 2021.:chart_with_upwards_trend:

My target allocation is:

Individual stocks 30%
World Small Cap Index 20%
Emerging Markets Index 20%
Equity Crowdfunding 20%
Gold 4%
Bitcoin 4%
Ethereum 2%

I’d love to know your thoughts and opinions on my investment allocation.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

2 Likes