Freetrade Investment - YouTube Series

Hi all!

As a massive Freetrade fan (and investor!) I wanted to start documenting my Freetrade investment journey (thanks for the inspiration @Certi.Curti).

I’ve never made a YouTube video before today, so please excuse any mistakes! I’ve just uploaded my first video here:

I would really appreciate it if you could like/subscribe and I’ll be back with more content soon! Hopefully in profit next time though :grin:

If you have any feedback please leave it down below, or in the comments on YouTube.

28 Likes

Hi Lewis, for some reason my browser didn’t support the video format of YouTube… so I added your link here for other who may have similar issues with format.

https://youtu.be/x3q1aU0hjks

Good work, and all the best with your channel.

1 Like

Ah not sure why that happened, thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

Liked and subscribed.

3 Likes

Thanks Viktor, appreciated :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great work Lewis, love it!

You’re welcome mate - keep up the good work - will be following your journey for sure!

Good work.

Great seeing how/why/what other people are investing in.

For Freetrade - Can we get a Wiki with a list of all the Investment Series? Maybe separated as Blogs, and Vlogs?

2 Likes

Nice Lewis, good work I subscribed.

I find channels like yourself ‘s and @Certi.Curti very useful as it is always nice to hear a second opinion about a stock. Also brings some stocks that I have not heard of to my attention!

Both of you keep the good work!

3 Likes

Thanks mate! Appreciate it

Nice work! :+1:

Thoroughly enjoying all the videos posted to the channels relating to Freetrade app.
I feel like I’ve known Curtis for years :joy:

Shame he’s a Utd fan though!

2 Likes

Don’t forget @Emina1 although he’s been a lazy mare recently

1 Like

LOOOOL Its crazy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: And you support who?

:joy::joy::joy: am defo uploading my next video on Thursday. Definitely :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Tottenham Hotspur :smirk::soccer:

I’m nearly back in profit… Think it would be nice to upload a video where I’m actually doing ok! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t mind Spurs tbh, we have a common enemy in Arsenal.

2 Likes
3 Likes