Megathread - Crowdfunding

Amazing news for Hydro Wind Energy investors

I believe Seedrs will be updating this week. At our current valuation cap the ROI is just under 1,000% (or 10.5 times) what was originally invested by Seedrs investors. On listing that will be over 2,000% ROI.
They will be listing on an AIM or a similar exchange this year.
Oh did I say I invested in them. Yipee!

10 Likes

Bugger, the wind and wave one that got away :wink: Congrats!!

2 Likes

I’m sure you will get many more winners than losers. I invested because I loved the fact their machine turned salt water into drinking water by pump without the need for a battery and to boot it is inexpensive to buy.

Yeah, the desalination bit was originally the bit that caught my eye rather than the energy bit. Millions of people will hopefully benefit from that.

1 Like

If stablepharma get it right,then that could also be solving a problem ie; vaccines without refrigeration.

Any news on when the shares will convert from the last round yet? Say’s Feb in their update on Seedrs, but mine not showing yet.

I chose to hold. My thinking was that the funding offer was from people who know what they’re doing and have a playbook to turn a £40m brand into something massive. Hope I don’t regret getting some money out.

It should be this week

Cheers - that means we can put in for our EIS too :slight_smile:

It appears Candidate ID have received an offer for the business. They are putting it to a vote for nominee investors. This goes live Wednesday midday - will be interesting to see the details!

5 Likes

I’m so excited,I’m on a winning streak? MD is history!! I’m going to guess x3 return and there will be no EIS

Read more

Congrats on all those wins this week!! Good to see after all the graveyard ones recently :slight_smile:

I love how they say that the fee includes due diligence and then on the site they say that due diligence does not include the pitch decks….how they get away with this crap escapes me.

9 Likes

Curious about any views on Hycube that previously raised on Seedrs. Have previously been a big fan and they been growing the business and I believe profitably for a while. They have been ineligible for the secondary market for a while and slow with any business updates….it’s easier a sale/raise or their business has tanked and they are putting off telling people.

1 Like

@ Chrislewisuk I’m also a Hycube investor, waiting on that update. It’s difficult to believe the business has tanked, given progress last year - but they’ve almost certainly had supply chain issues.

1 Like

They are offering x2 return with no EIS At the moment they have ARR of £1.1 million. I will be voting against the deal

Revenue’s £1.1m ARR and are getting around 13.6x multiple.It’s not in the public domain

1 Like

Interesting, would be voting against as well. Is that information public yet? Haven’t seen further emails

2 Likes

Any more details yet? Last raise was a down raise.

1 Like