Megathread - Crowdfunding

Hello

Would be grateful if someone could advise why my post above was removed?

(It was a link to an update presentation from TipJar)

Apologies if I broke the rules, but am genuinely curious which rule I broke, if only to avoid making the same mistake again.

Thanks

Maybe the update was just for TipJar investors and not the general public. Sometimes such updates may contain sensitive information.

1 Like

It’s not confidential information though so it should be okay, shouldn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, that might be the reason. Thanks @Deenoreal

1 Like

It could also be interpreted as promoting them.

1 Like

Maybe, but there’s no direct competition and there are other similar posts above.

I can still see it, just that someone has flagged it. Not 100% they’d want such a detailed update in the public domain but I might be wrong.

Fair enough.

My thoughts were that if they’ve put it on a presentation to shareholders, then I’d imagine it’s not exactly top secret.

Besides it’s a pretty upbeat presentation, and surely more exposure would help the cause?

Anyway, I’ll remove it just in case.

Cheers

1 Like

What is “The Cause”?

As in further publicity to try and sell more of what they’re offering.

1 Like

I cannot believe Seedrs is planning to allow this upcoming raise. Where is Seedrs due diligence when on-boarding a new pitch.

https://www.seedrs.com/london-real/coming-soon

Coffeezilla youtube video on London Real:

4 Likes

What drivel:

“Our mission is to create a mass-scale transformation of humanity into a fully empowered, conscious and co-operative species through our broadcasts, online Academy and live events.With every interaction ultimately intended to improve our world”.

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Can’t see this ending well for anyone who invests in it. :dizzy_face:

Bolt (Improve How You Move | Bolt) is running a secondary on Seedrs from 1:00pm today.

I don’t think the 15% discount from their last funding round is sufficient, given market conditions, but I’ll still check out the pitch when it launches.

From the Seedrs email:

Bolt will be launching to investment at 1pm :tada: We have secured a limited allocation of secondary shares, which will be offered to you, our community of investors, at a 15% discount to Bolt’s last round of funding. Please see the pitch when it goes live for more information.

1 Like

a word of advice: consider that who invested in the last round invested in Pref Shares, so if things go wrong they will be the first top get their money back.

the shares on offering on Crowdcube are Ordinary shares

Have you got a link for that or is it pre reg only?

Hi, I think the Bolt secondary is just a private link - but you can register here: https://www.crowdcube.com/explore/coming-soon

This is the current state of the raise:

Total allocation
£2,613,240

Allocation remaining
£2,390,510 (92%)

Investors

Valuation
£4,768,856,124

Price per share
£10.00

1 Like

they dun have that actually , they bragged about that though

I hate these secondary sales for these over-hyped businesses. Makes crowd investors feel special but the share holders are using this route as institutional and VC money doesn’t want their shares.

2 Likes