MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Every week!

1 Like

They are up now

1 Like

@Viktor Thanks for adding AB InBev :beers:

Heads-up - the new stocks are rolling out, it will be a bit of time until they appear in your ISAs.

6 Likes

Awesome, great to see this expansion, thanks so much. I need to lobby the community to get behind some more mining and resource stocks so they feel the love in the next round

3 Likes

VEVE and VAPX. Would be good to have all the ETFs Vanguard offer in the U.K. in the app.

7 Likes

I saw all the new ETFs and thought it was time to get out of all individual stocks…then I saw the list of new stocks and changed my mind. Thanks for some great additions today.

Thanks FT team :raised_hands:

Hi

Getting my requests for next week in early. Could we please get The following stocks added next week;

1. DWF (£DWF);
  2. Gateley Holdings PLC (£GTLY); and
  3. Keystone Law Group PLC (£KEYS).

Thanks

I am wondering if this has been added in this lot of new additions
VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF A USD (GBP) | ESGB

3 Likes

Thanks @Viktor , legend, as always!!

The mining stocks need more love next week I feel! I agree with TheInvestmentJourney!

Please can we have DeGrey? ASX:DEG (Is ASX even possible…?)

Hey, would be great to add some Africa focused ETFs or stocks

1 Like

Any specific ETFs you have in mind?

No Artemis Resources on the list… is there a reason it can’t be added or is it in the pipeline?

2 Likes

I agree! It would be interesting to see them made available.
Hopefully we can get Hummingbird Resources (LSE) and Auryn Resources (NYSE American) next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was thinking about the MSCI Nigeria, Tanzania, Namibia, vaneck vectors Africa index, MSCI South Africa and Egypt would be the ones I’m interested in primarily

They should be iShares I think

1 Like

It’s because its ASX. FT dont yet do Australia listings. Maybe soon?!
I think the support shows how much Freetraders want to see them tho

Makes sense, had a feeling it might be because it’s ASX…

Bump.
Also here:

2 Likes
2 Likes