MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

MUX McEwan mining please.

We’ve just finalised the Thursday batch, and it’s the best one yet.

Prepare for some nice surprises.

I’ll try and not give away anything in advance. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Exciting - what makes it the best? Quantity? Quality? Variety?

5 Likes

Any ETF’s aside from $EQQQ that invest in the Nasqaq that (not sure is such ETF exists, but it would be great to have them on Freetrade if they do).

1 Like

Hoping that Legal & General Cyber Security UCITS ETF (ISPY) and/or
VanEck Vectors™ Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF (ESGB) has made the list this week! :pray:

5 Likes

I think he means that these three will be on there :point_down: :wink:

2 Likes

Come on, give us something, that’s part of the fun! Don’t leave us hanging.

Especially with my AUG Auryn resources suggestion up another 15% today!

All seriousness, the last few weeks have been really great. It is making a big difference for me when I compare against trading212 account or HL and see more improvements coming in FT.

For instance, if the stock universe continues to grow, I can definitely see a future time to close my HL account which I now only use for specific stocks not available currently and more exotic small caps/ junior resource companies

1 Like

Please add - XNTK NYSE Technology ETF

Good mix of US tech stocks etf

2 Likes

Same!!

3 Likes

Any CyberSec ETFs on FT already?

If not, more of them

2 Likes

A thread with all new share batches introduced would be helpful to have, for record keeping purposes and checking at a glance. As this will be the trend from now on, it would be useful to have a record of which shares were added when. I.e batch 1: stocks a,b,c / batch 2: stocks d,e,f etc etc

Also tanker stocks please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gfinity (GFIN) - eSports events.

Bidstack (BIDS) - Computer game advertising.

WEY Education (WEY) - Home school online.

Argo Blockchain (ARB) - Bitcoin mining (exposure to bitcoin as a hedge)

Polarean Imaging (POLX) - Drug and Device combination (positive Phase 3 results, awaiting new drug approval)

Premier African Minerals (PREM) - Mining, huuuuge punt… but if it comes good… crikey.

Powerhouse Energy (PHE) - Turning non-recyclable plastic into electricity, hopefully.

Ncondezi Energy (NCCL) - Joint venture with giants General Electric and China Machinery Engineering Corporation for a 300MWH power plant in Mozambique

That’ll do, for now…

3 Likes

Very keen for more investment trusts so that I can move my portfolio to Freetrade, also add:

Henderson International Income Trust (HINT)

Fundsmith Emerging Equities Trust (FEET)

Henderson Diversified Income trust (HDIV)

Henderson Far East Income Trust (HFEL)

JP Morgan Mid Cap IT (JMF)

4 Likes

Any new stocks added today?

They haven’t announced them yet, but it is expected that some will be added today, yes.

2 Likes

Not launched yet, but Coinbase are gearing up for an IPO, and would be a popular stock as it allows investment into crypto, without buying any particular coin.

6 Likes

New stocks have dropped :grinning::+1:t3:

Good list of ETF’s and new stocks, well done Freetrade team. 2 Two out of 3 ain’t bad . . .

As Meat Loaf so rightly said.

2 Likes

Hi @Viktor, @sampoullain and time.

Thank you for adding some of my requests this week. Next week could we get:

1. DWF (£DWF);
  2. Keystone Law Group PLC (£KEYS); and
  3. Royals Royce (£RR)
    I’ve been looking at these stocks for ages (especially £DWF) and it would be great to get them on freetrade.

Thanks

1 Like