MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Hey Kenneth, indeed we don’t have deep-linking quite yet, but it’s something we will add in future.

Until then, the Newly added section is refreshed every week with a selection of new stocks/ETFs.

We’ve also introduced some other new Collections for New US stocks, New UK stocks, and New ETFs, to make it easier to find those.

And of course, we’ll continue to list every single new security in a fresh thread each week.

The contents of the Newly added section don’t match 1:1 with the securities referred to in the push notification though (nor of course do you claim that they do).

I would be happy if tapping the push bounced me to a web page containing a precise list which unambiguously enumerated the exact set of securities referred to in the push.

Right now though, I just don’t see the point of it.

AVID

1 Like

NCINO

7 Likes

Bandwidth tickr BAND

I’m here again to ask for. Viktor did say “next week” two weeks ago :frowning:

SIMEC Atlantis Energy - Wikipedia - a developer of tidal power turbines (yay), hydropower (ugh) and waste2energy (hmm).

2 Likes

Kefi minerals - KEFI

Kefi Minerals Plc engages in the exploration and development of mineral deposits in Saudi Arabia and Ethiopia.

Vast Resources Plc - VAST

Vast Resources PLC explores for and develops mineral projects in Zimbabwe and Romania.

Bluejay mining - JAY

Bluejay Mining plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of precious and base metals in the United Kingdom, Greenland, and Finland.

ECR minerals plc - ECR

ECR Minerals Plc, together with its subsidiaries, identifies, acquires, explores for, and develops mineral projects in Argentina, the Philippines, and Australia.

3 Likes

Please Realty Income :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Any chance of The Valens Company :blush:

RockRose Energy - LSE:RRE

1 Like

Deepmatter Group Inc (DMTR)

“DeepMatter Group Plc is a big data and analysis company which has built a platform - DigitalGlassware™, focused on enabling reproducibility in chemistry”

Really interesting company that is listed on the AIM.

2 Likes

Wingstop Inc - WING
5 yr CAGR 34%
Gross Margin 79%
Operating Margin 22%
ROCE 32%

4 Likes

ISHARES II PLC LISTED PRIVATE EQUITY (IPRV)

The Fund seeks to track the performance of an index composed of publicly-listed companies active
in the private equity space

ISHARES (BLACKROCK ASSET MANAGEMENT DEUTSCHLAND) STOXX EUROPE 600 TRAVEL & LEISURE (DE) (EXV9)

The Fund seeks to track the performance of an index composed of companies from the European
Travel & Leisure sector.

Please and Thank you

2 Likes

What does reproducing in chemistry mean?

I believe high quality is what they mean or I guess more accurately consistent quality

It means being able to reproduce results from an experiment.

So for example one lab makes a discovery and then using the Digital Glassware platform another lab on the other side of the world can easily recreate it.

AstraZeneca are one of their customers among other pharma’s.

This might be a long shot, it would be great to see Gazprom on Freetrade if at all possible.

3 Likes
1 Like

Workhorse - WKHS

5 Likes