Spectra Systems Corp - SPSY
Tristel PLC - TSTL
Creightons PLC - CRL
Water Intelligence PLC - WATR

2 Likes

There’s another thread on this, try up voting there

Gresham House AIM:GHE - Investment management

1 Like

I would like to request the following the following, out of my requests I would say this one is the highest priority time-wise:

• Trident Royalty (LSE: TRR)

As you can see, it has been requested previously and has been quite popular:

As @TheInvestmentJourney kindly explains it is a small Royalty company with a lot of potential that had its IPO recently, in June. It is a very interesting royalty company because they intend to grow a diversified Royalty firm with exposure to minerals beyond the “precious metals” and excluding coal. They currently have interests in an Iron ore mine in production in Australia, a Copper mine in production in Zambia and a Gold mine in development in Australia.

Also, I would like to bump some other requests from my previous post :smiley: which received quite a few likes.

1 Like

Like a Japanese Unilever possibly…
Kao Corporation is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of consumer products and chemical products. The Company operates in five business segments. Cosmetic segment produces counseling cosmetics and self-cosmetics. Skin Care & Hair Care segment produces skin care products, such as makeup soaps, facial cleansers and whole-body cleaners, as well as hair care products, such as shampoos, rinses and hair styling agents. Human Health Care segment produces food and beverage products, sanitary products and personal health products such as bath salts, toothpastes and toothbrushes. Fabric & Home Care segment produces fabric care products, such as laundry detergents and laundry finishes, as well as home care products, such as kitchen detergents and household detergents. The above four business segments are included in the consumer products business. Chemicals segment manufactures and sells fats and oils products, functional materials products and speciality chemicals products.

Was just checking which company you were requesting - the initial post says Kai Corp…

Landore resources just got a 10% investment from Eric Sprott today as well so it’s on the move

2 Likes

My bad. Never heard of the company but my other half is invested in the Linsell Train and has done really well so I thought I’d take a look at the companies in it beyond the main 10. Quite a concentrated portfolio.

yes please to these two

Bango July 14th

Trading Update and Notice of Results

Record revenue growth ahead of expectations, with EUS expected to be £2B in FY20

Bango (AIM: BGO), the mobile commerce company, is pleased to provide an update on trading for the six months ended 30 June 2020 (1H 2020), ahead of announcing its Interim Results on 15 September 2020.

Highlights for the period include:

Revenue*
Record Revenue growth of more than 50% to £4.8M (vs 1H 2019 Payments revenue of £3.18M)

Adjusted** EBITDA
Adjusted EBITDA for 1H 2020 is expected to exceed the full year 2019 value of £0.45M (which included Audiens).

Bumping this up, as we currently have no working Nasdaq Biotech ETF given the issues with BTEK…

Let’s get this in please!

5 Likes

Will be great to have ARK Investment ETF’s

Not possible due to the lack of KIIDs.

Definitely a need for all of the L&G ETFs.

3 Likes

Any chance we can have some more Investment Trusts, so I can move my ISA over. Thinking specifically Pacific Horizon PHI and Manchester & London MNL.

Thanks

Cameco CCJ. Big uranium player

First Majestic Silver. AG. Pure play silver miner with leveraged exposure to silver price

2 Likes

Landore Resource LND.

Here’s 30mins of why it would be a nice addition to FT:

7 Likes

Could we please add:
Ixico
BigDish

Thank you