MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Postmates is gone. Bought by Uber for an all stock offer.

TwentyFour Select Monthly Income Fund (SMIF)

1 Like

It’s been requested a few times over the past months. Can anyone at Freetrade indicate the likeliness of Hipgnosis Songs Fund being added to the Universe?

If not what’s the reason? Relatively low liquidity?

1 Like

American Manganese Inc. (AMYZF)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_as_an_investment

3 Likes

Would love this too!

1 Like

Would really like Tencent Holdings to be added though I know it’s a more difficult stock to add

2 Likes

I have just joined Freetrade and can I say what a great community and great support from the staff and team at Freetrade! :+1: :100: :fire:

My request:

CMOP:LN - Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF

Thanks!

5 Likes

sorry i double posted the same request. For some reason, my web browswer search function doesnt work properly on this site - it’s almost like the website has tried to override my search feature???

Yes, especially inverse S&P500, Dow and Nasdaq please!!! :smile:

e.g.:

XTRACKERS S&P 500 INVERSE DAILY UCITS ETF
XTRACKERS S&P 500 2X INVERSE DAILY UCITS ETF (XT2D)

iShares MSCI EM (Dis)

Can you please add £WCOB - WisdomTree Enhanced Commodity UCITS ETF – USD Acc

That would be hugely appreciated - looks like a great fund!

2 Likes

POLR

Why Acc over Dis?

The underlying commodity futures don’t pay a yield, so ACC makes more sense to me

1 Like

If you are interested in miners or explorers, @Theinvestmentjourney and I have requested several in a couple of posts above, in case you are interested in voting for them:

Most of them are involved in gold, you never know, any of the explorers may be the new Greatland Gold (GGP) as you mention.

2 Likes

Arcimoto is an electric vehicle company headquartered in Eugene, Oregon that manufactures and sells the Fun Utility Vehicle, or FUV, a tandem two-seat, three-wheeled electric vehicle.

2 Likes

#DDTG! Stocks only go up! :smile:

I thought this would be added by now

3 Likes

Miners and explorers are very risky, they can easily run out of cash without finding anything. I’m not saying don’t invest, but be careful and don’t got all in

1 Like

I do agree about explorers, they are amongst the riskiest stocks, together with maybe some small pharmacology firms. High risk, high reward I would say, that’s where analysis and research has to come in to improve the odds.

I don’t agree about miners in general, large-ish miners and royalties tend to be quite safe.

2 Likes