MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

WATERS a growth stock please

NYSE: WAT

1 Like

Teradyne - TER

Involved in electronics testing equipment and robotics, so plenty of market by tapping into the growth areas of 5G, Internet of things, industrial automation, etc…

3 Likes

Also GSX Techedu (GSX)

Chinese online learning platform which has seen demand for its services take the stock on a bit of a rise recently.

2 Likes

AIM stocks.

3 Likes

Airbus as well !

2 Likes

My preference:
Neo Lithium Corp
Viomi Technology Co
Editas
Intellia

2 Likes

KNOT offshore Partners
(KNOP)

An amazing dividend player for income investors.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking to add TILS for a while now :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes, at least a basic roster of ways to ‘bet against the market’ through ETF would be nice to open up more broad market speculation. Right now you can only really make moves based on future profit and success, you have little room to speculate and make investments based on potential downfalls/failures in the market.

Following ETFs would be nice:

Skyy
Clou
Wcld
Espo
Hero
Botz
Nerd
Arkk

They are all US. Some of them have UK counterparts so it would depend on the regulations which ones can be available first.

But before next big batch, can you please make improvements to stock and etf discoverability in app? Its sooo painful browsing through one big list if stocks…

9 Likes

AIM listed DotDigital Group please

1 Like

Revolve please (NYSE: RVLV)

1 Like

IEFM SDUE GEDM ANIC CBDP CBSX CHRG BATG CLEM CLUS CLWD CLEU EGRP ESGB ESPO FARM GLGG GLUG GLDA(£) HDIQ IWFQ IWQU SGBX XDEM XDEQ NICL PEY RDI ASY POLR APF EUDV SPXP DTEC EBUY ELCR IQCT MILL

1 Like

Sadly I think these are mutual funds, which I don’t think Freetrade do (at the moment?)

1 Like

Check your app, @a1exandr0s. It’s there. :wink:

I also support this request :smiley:.

It is a profitable small cap Gold Producer (an explorer) in West Africa with (hopefully) alot of potential :smiley:.

@Jimmy, and anyone else interested in Hummingbird, please like Jimmy’s post and vote and comment on the HUM thread:

2 Likes

Thanks. You forgot to mention reducing debt at a good rate

1 Like

Good point.
Feel free to add it to the thread :smiley:.

Edit: I just realised that on my last point I mentioned profitability and debt reduction (not the speed of the debt reduction though)

FTSE 250 company Hipgnosis Song Fund - SONG

7 Likes

Dine Brands Global, (DIN) Dunkin Brands, (DNKN) Telus corporation (TU) SHAW (SJR) And Rogers Communications. (RCI)

1 Like