Missing (or delayed) ISA transfer

Hi all; long time since posting here. Does anyone have experience transferring in an ISA to FT? I’ve recently transferred multiple years of cash ISA savings from Marcus (by GS) to Freetrade. The funds were sent by GS more than 36hrs ago (in fact, my old ISA has now been closed) but I’ve heard nothing from FT (no comms, no answer on in-app chat and no sign of the large £ in my FT ISA).

Has anyone recently transferred in to FT and have experience of how long it took from funds being confirmed wired to being credited into FT?

Thanks!

Hi @ajw87 welcome back! I appreciate it’s a bit disconcerting, but your cash will be safe and secure. There is typically a bit of a lag from the transfer itself as well as from our team allocating the funds to your account. I can reach out to check on the status, but it’s likely the case that there’s a bit of a backlog on allocating funds following the start of the new tax year.

Best,
Alex

Thanks @acamp that’d be appreciated. I’ll keep an eye out! Alex

Just had a note from transfers that the money has been received and they’re applying it to your account.

For future note, typically cash transfers can take anywhere from three to five business days from the date the cash leaves the old provider. They can be surprisingly slow at times, but in most cases are quite quick!