My League Table for Freetrade Stocks by Sector. See which stocks are on top

Hello Everyone

TLDR:
"Here is my first sector analysis video. I analysed the Logistics Sector, to determine which is the top stock in that sector: I ANALYSE ALL STOCKS IN FREETRADE'S LOGISTICS SECTOR - WHICH STOCK IS TOP? UPS OR FEDEX OR ...! - YouTube "

I recently set up a YouTube Channel to share my Freetrade Dividend Investing Journey. I try to look for bargain stocks which provide a steady dividend income long term.

As a result I have been doing a lot of research into bargain value stocks, which also have a potential for future growth and pays a good consistent dividend.

I therefore thought that it would be good to put all of my research efforts into videos so that anyone interested could also benefit from this.

What I have done is to set up a league table where I compare company fundamentals using, Industry Metrics, such as P/E Ratios, DCF, ROA etc. These Metrics on their own do not say much but when used to compare one stock to another, then their power can be better appreciated, especially when it’s a like for like comparison. As they say when you compare companies is best to compare those which are in the same sector.

Freetrade has recently started grouping stocks into sectors and I have chosen this grouping as the benchmark for comparing stocks by their sector grouping on Freetrade. So therefore in the future, if you were interested in knowing which stock would come up top in a particular sector, then my video can help with that!

My aim is to systematically analyse all stocks on Freetrade by Sector and have this done in a series of videos. Hopefully this will be something of value to all those that watch!

Here is my first sector analysis video. I analysed the Logistics Sector, to determine which is the top stock in that sector: I ANALYSE ALL STOCKS IN FREETRADE'S LOGISTICS SECTOR - WHICH STOCK IS TOP? UPS OR FEDEX OR ...! - YouTube

Please don’t forget to subscribe, like and share!!!

2 Likes