Napster - NAPS - Share Chat

This is a dead company

Anyone know what the deal is with the next payout?

I came on here to ask the same question. Apparently tomorrow will be the full year.

Received email from freetrade today:

Hi there

We have read through the documents and have sent a couple of questions back off to Napsters Representatives.

Once we have all the answers we’ll look to send a communication out to clients.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime.

Best,
Troy

Troy

Freetrade

4 Likes

Does anyone have any further updates?

I cant imagine anyones in a hurry to open there wallet.

Cant believe I ever had faith in Napster the absolute wet blankets, nearly a month gone by after a year that they could have sorted this out

1 Like

It’s not 1999 anymore

Well over 12 months and nothing said, come on Napster at least tell your investors what is happening. Or better still Freetrade, you might be able to tell us

1 Like

It been well over 12 months. When are the shared owners going to get information from Freetrade?

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team any communication on this?

2 Likes

The silence is deafening

2 Likes

How long more before we get any news?? 12 months has long gone

Have you tried messaging customer service?

If you scroll back in the chat i got an email response from them on april 1st. I have messaged them again since but awaiting response but they seem to know about as much as we do as Napster are the ones that need to give there info :frowning:

Thanks for that, hopefully something soon

Got another response.

Hi Dawn,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you about this - thanks for your patience with us, we really appreciate it.

I can’t see that we’ve had any new updates on this yet, but I’ve asked our Corporate Actions team if there’s anything new that we can share with you at the moment. I’ll come back to you on this as soon as I know more.

Best,
Luke

Luke

Freetrade

2 Likes

This is getting beyond ridiculous!!! Come on freetrade instead of just reaching out to them could you possibly give them a kick as im beginning to feel ghosted.

@Freetrade_Team hellooooooooooo???

What are you expecting freetrade can do here? They’re just a broker, they don’t have anything to do with the companies themselves…

2 Likes