Need a FTSE 100 (acc.) ETF, i.e. iShares Core FTSE 100 (ISF)

Great app but missing a FTSE 100 (acc.) ETF, i.e. iShares Core FTSE 100 (ISF). Accumulator ETFs are the best for investors, esp. in stocks and shares ISA.

Yes it is… @Freetrade_Admin @freetrade_user @freetrade - can you please add them for Stock and Share ISA pls.

FTSE 100 (acc.) ETF, i.e. iShares Core FTSE 100 (ISF). Accumulator ETFs are the best for investors, esp. in stocks and shares ISA.

1 Like

Hi anandp, I only got into ETFs fairly recently, but am mostly invested in income ones.
Just interested in your opinion as why accumulation ones are better in s&s isa specifically

Hi,
even i’m newbie, I invested quite amount of chunk in basic account and wants to add bit more into ISA’s as it attracts tax free allowance from HMRC.
Mainly to avoid tax and long term investment and more benefits.

1 Like

FYI @anandp, on non ISAs you are still tax liable for dividends received internally from an accumulation ETF that are in excess of your allowance.

Eg. dist vs acc FTSE 100 ETFs both contain the same holdings. Therefore both receive the same dividend. The acc fund just reinvests it for you and as you still received it you have to pay tax.

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve already used the 2k dividends from other sources and that’s why I’d go for ISA.