Online Blockchain PLC (OBC) Share Chat

Revolutionising the world with cutting edge research and development, Online Blockchain is leading innovation in cryptocurrency and decentralised ecosystems.

• Incubating exciting cryptocurrency startups.
  • Developing technical innovation in the blockchain space.
  • Setting the standard for the decentralised tomorrow.

Online Blockchain provide continuous development and maintenance for a number of cryptocurrency projects worldwide.

• PlusOne Coin. A cryptocurrency that financially rewards community activity on popular finance forums such as ADVFN and iHub.
  • Happy Pool. A user-focused cryptocurrency mining pool backed by a strong community.
  • Brazio. Solving Brazil’s banking problem, with a local cryptocurrency.
1 Like

It on freetrade now!!

1 Like

Is this worth buying?

Judging by their online presence/adoption of their projects - (ever heard of PlusONE Coin? - according to coingecko it has a 24-hour trading volume of $365). Their other project, BrazioCoin has attracted a grand total of 76 followers on Twitter. This looks like a rather obvious attempt to profit from the buzz around crypto (“Online Blockchain!” So high-tech!) and it is very unfortunate if this really is the “UK’s leading blockchain research and development company”.

4 Likes

Thought I’d have a look in here after looking at their website as it sounded like horseshit, turns out I was right :joy:

2 Likes

Still gonna chuck a tenner at it :blush:

3 Likes

Oh ffs my order didn’t go through, was just sat there pending now it’s up 10p already :roll_eyes:.

I’ll have to try and catch it on a dip, had that queued from yesterday as well thinking it’ll be straight in at market open.

1 Like

Actually didn’t end up investing in them and jumped on Argo Blockchain instead. Only £10.

1 Like

Does this have much potential as Argo/riot etc

Have I missed something here, I admit I am fairly new but I set a purchase limit for shares and noticed today that the price was reached but Freetrade didn’t buy?

You need to be aware of the bid/offer spread, not just the so-called ‘price’ that Freetrade shows you. What was the price of your limit order? Right now, the bid/offer spread on OBC is 52.00/53.00, which means that there are sellers willing to sell for 53p per share. See https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/OBC/online-blockchain-plc/company-page for example.

1 Like

Thank you, that clarifies things for me a bit more… it was 0.48 limit I set.

I agree with the other people posting above, this looks like a company to be approached with caution!

3 Likes

I’m staying clear of this one for now… Popped in £100 with Argo 19th April instead

2 Likes

What’s happening with this? Gone a bit off…
Price is up, but can’t trade - special measures?