Pagaya Technologies Ltd - PGY - Share chat

This company is a blank check firm looking to acquire businesses in the financial services sector.

One company that’s set to go public in early 2022 is fintech company Pagaya, which has partnered with SPAC EJF Acquisition (NASDAQ:EJFA)

My best performance SPAC, over 500% at moment😂 wish I had more invested but still a nice result!

1 Like

What is the target @Big-g ? Why has it shot up?

To be honest buddy not sure. I only noticed it last night as got in the habit of ignoring profile and only adding X amount a month on same companies. Try not to look and overthink things as the whole market is quite bad at the moment but going up quite well last week or so.

I just bet, and yes I consider it my form of gambling, on quite a few SPACs to keep it interesting. Didn’t even realise this one had been sold :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Freetraders
I’ve been keeping my eye on this one does, anyone on here have a take on this Company as there has been no recent commentt on here so 2022 just curious to see what people think of it
Thanks

If it’s anything like the vast majority of companies that listed via a spac, that graph doesn’t exactly inpire confidence…

@JimmyJ
Thanks for your perspective and quick reply to my query Jimmy. I don’t know what it is about them but I think they have some Potential.
I have been doing a bit of research here and there thay were up in July 23 to $2.65 currently @$1.06 potential for profit there.
Cathy Woods has started showing interest in them by Her, ETF > IZRL, buying a considerable amount of stock for said ETF.
So I have a feeling that this one is going to Pop soon just a Feeling don’t know why and when it does it will happen fast, I will buy in shortly and take my chances anyway thanks again for getting back so quickly :+1:.

Whats happening am I going to lose all my shares

Hello can anyone help me please is this right

I only paid £1.63 for the shares they have gone over £17 now but it looks like my number of shares has gone down

Reverse stock split by the company effective today as you can see from the company investors page.
Essentially they have converted 1-for-12 shares.