Pending sell trigger not executing

Hi, I am having the same issue. I am unable to cancel my limit sell order for CCIV too. Had the issue the whole evening yesterday. Can someone help me with this? Thanks

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten an answer or any support, meanwhile, the stock has plummeted to the $30’s so someone better have a really good explanation as to what has happened.

Yes, kind of gutted. Hope someone gets back to this topic.

What message do you see? I just cancelled all my sell orders and it worked immediately.

See the above screenshots

I’ve messaged the CEO via LinkedIn, I would urge you to do the same if you want something to be done about it. Customer care are absolutely no where to be found.

I see the same message as @crossy1686 but I am using the app on Android.

1 Like

@crossy1686 Sure will do it aswell. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think there is a need to message people on LinkedIn… believe it or not the Freetrade team are very engaged on this platform so I’m sure this will get picked up today. However, the situation you’re in does suck and I’m curious to see how Freetrade handle this. Please let us know how this is resolved.

1 Like

It’s coming up to 24 hours and no one has even looked into the issue yet.

I’ve messaged via the app, sent an email, made a forum post and the only people getting in touch are concerned users such as yourself. Where are the staff? People who are responsible for change need to realise what’s going on with their platform and the processes they’ve put in place to resolve issues.

If an issue never arrives at their door they will assume everything is fine.

Unfortunately the current response time is about 7 days, it’s not surprising you haven’t heard back yet if it’s only been 1 day

How is that an acceptable response time when you’re handling other people’s money? Incredibly poor.

You’re right It’s not, and I’m also waiting for a reply from them, but they have had a big influx or sign ups recently so I’m sure they’ll catch up eventually and the situation will stabilise.

Did you manage to get support today?

I’ve had multiple support contact me (at exactly the same time) today so it seems that I managed to grab someone who’s important attention.

Nope nobody has contacted me so far sadly :confused: did you manage to get your problem solved?

Watching this topic.

I had a similar problem today with a buy limit order not executing.
Obviously far less frustrating than a sell not going through.,

I had two different members of staff contact me via different mediums at the same time this evening. It hasn’t been resolved yet, they just asked for screenshots and presumably went home as it was 18:30.

Hoping someone contacts me to resolve this issue tomorrow. I’ll keep this thread updated as and when they do.

Did it change to active? Can you at least cancel the order now or is it stuck in pending state like mine?

Ah I see, thanks for updating us. I will be waiting for their reply too and will update you once they get back to me. :slight_smile:

I gave up in the end, cancelled it and executed it manually.

Luckily it was for ARB which YoYoed all day so I managed to get the instant order in at a similar price