1 Like

“Let me tell you about when I shorted Magikarp…”

4 Likes

@justin :eyes::grin:

Hahahaha dude! :joy:

I love the protective case. Essential!

Gotta protect your investment! :joy:

I’ll keep it safe for you :facepunch:t3:

Man, I might have to go for all original 151 again…

2 Likes

If I manage to collect near mint Mark I, Mark II, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket complete sets I’ll die a happy man. Genuinely.

3 Likes

English or Japanese? :wink:

2 Likes

English! Wouldn’t mind a few Japanese Charizards, though :rofl:

1 Like

Mah man!

So I may just possibly have a series of small parcels arriving next week… :eyes:

2 Likes

Cards? :eyes:

If so… TCG tournament in say, October?

2 Likes

:eyes:

I’ve been inspired to collect all the original 151, shinies and all and keep them in a nice folder.

As a kid, I really wanted that, but due to lack of funds and parents selling all my stuff when I moved out - it never happened.

But now, with significantly more funds than 13-year-old me, and the wonder that is eBay, I’m gonna do it.

Sees prices of starting 3 shinies

Yeah, some things really hold their value

2 Likes

No, I played it for a week but didn’t like it.

I do (still) play Ingress though, it’s 10x better.

Liam

Up until a year ago, I was playing this regular (level 40 in the first year), even on my various holidays around the world. It kept me fit, showed me parts of my local area I never knew existed. I was lucky enough to be able to reach a Gym and two stops from my living room. Met lots of new people etc. But things started to come that needed with more and more cash. So I just stopped. I open it every now and then, and will still play occasionally with my grandkids and nephew. Oh and my FT user name is the same one I use in POGO as well.

1 Like

Still playing and only just levelled up to 40.

During the first lockdown, it was quite heartening to ‘connect’ with my POGO friends from around the world, if only to send gifts to them (and receive in return) but also to know that when the world was going mad around us, people were still getting a small bit of enjoyment in their lives by playing this game.

2 Likes

All we need is a niantic IPO now :+1:

1 Like