Premier African Minerals - PREM - Share Chat

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

When say subscription? Is That purchases shares or something else? Missed a few days chats :disappointed:

Hasnโ€™t done much for the sp. Hope the rampers are happy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Always a weird one when news comes out. It did spike before people started bailing.

Problem with stocks like these is itโ€™s full of people trying to make a quick few quid, possibly waiting for the news and then a quick cash in to throw it at something else.

Iโ€™m still a ways in the green and iโ€™ve a feeling there should be a bump tomorrow or in the next few days.

The news today is a really good thing and validates a lot. So while it would have been nice to so a 50% rise on the news iโ€™m still not in any rush.

2 Likes
1 Like

There has been talk on other forums about the slow pace of movement into production, but then what is slow for some of todayโ€™s investors?

I wonder if any pre-tax-year-end bed and ISA have an effect on sp?

1 Like

Nothing on there fella :thinking: just about privacy :+1:t2:

Itโ€™s just a TR1 form confirming the Chinese crowd own 13% of the company

I could read it fine :thinking:

I can read it but whether itโ€™s loaded correctly as it said nothing about the company and or news :thinking:

Worth a listen

1 Like

Informative, but I donโ€™t yet understand charts. To me itโ€™s some kind of wizardry. Almost as if news is irrelevant and the stocks will do what they are going to do regardless.

Iโ€™m still in it and watched it rise and then bleed out, Iโ€™ve no doubt it will rise again but the news coming out is laughable. A couple of weeks ago that Saturday announcement about lots of big news coming over the following weeks i really thought was it.

The pictures and snippets that have come out since were not what I was hoping for. I can completely understand why so many people are getting bored and loosing faith.

Iโ€™ve gone from %200 green to %35 green having only sold a few around the peak. I could have traded, taken some money and moved it somewhere else, but iโ€™m interested in stuff coming out of the ground and am prepared to wait for the big pay off.

But the chart said good things, so thatโ€™s a bonus.

1 Like

I totally agree with you, GR does frustrate us as he promise so much and never delivers on time if at all. I am like you i am hanging in in green at the moment and my big decision will be when stuff comes out of the ground how will the market react . Hopefully find out soon :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like