Register to test US stock orders ✋

Update

Thank you to everyone who registered! We’ve closed this form now as we have enough testers. We’ll roll out US stocks to everyone else within days..

There’s 250 spaces available for people who’d like early access to US stocks, register here :point_down:

Check out the feedback from users who’ve taken part in the testing so far here Freetrade launches US stocks 🇺🇸.

16 Likes

Done :eyes: looking forward to it :pray:

1 Like

Done! :raised_hands::us:

2 Likes

Done!!! I’ve been super jealous reading all the amazing reviews people have been leaving haha!

2 Likes

How will we be notified if picked to test?

1 Like

We’ll send you a notification tomorrow morning if you’ve got the latest version of the app & push notifications switched on.

3 Likes

Great stuff :+1: what to buy…

1 Like

Also registered! :pray:

1 Like

US stocks appear in my app :eyes:

2 Likes

We’ve just activated US stock orders for everyone who registered to take part in the testing before 10.25 this morning.

We may add more testers later today if we do then:

Please send us a message via the in-app live chat if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Wahoo :tada:

sits back in chair

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Freetrade launches US stocks :us:

Strange, it isn’t activated for me yet.

Use the in-app chat then

Oh it’s enabled for me. It’s just that I didn’t get a push notification.

1 Like

argh! I thought I’d missed the boat re. early testing so had resigned myself to ‘general public release’, and now I’ve missed this second ‘10:25’ tranche of testers.

I’m now registered in the hope that more testers will be added later, that way I can get cracking with US stock pickings in the morning.

1 Like

Everyone who’s registered now has had US stocks activated, including @mikesmart. I’ve closed the form now, as we have enough testers, we’ll be rolling out US stocks to everyone else very soon.

4 Likes

Superb! Friday just got a little bit better.

2 Likes