[Request] Cleaner Living ESG-S UCITS ETF (DTOX)

The launch of Europe’s first cleaner living ETF, Cleaner Living ESG-S UCITS ETF (ticker: DTOX), will present European investors with a unique ETF that captures those companies positioned to benefit most from the accelerating growth in those goods and services that are better for our bodies, inside and out, and better for the environment. There are several factors driving that shift, including growing physical and mental health awareness amid rising concerns over obesity, diabetes, “added” sugar, genetically modified and other artificial ingredients in food, personal care, and other products, and a rising concern of impacts of one’s environmental footprint.

The DTOX ETF tracks the Tematica Bita Cleaner Living Sustainability Screened Index (TBCLNR), which provides access to the shift in consumer sentiment towards cleaner living across five segments:

• · Cleaner Food & Dining,
  • · Cleaner Health & Beauty,
  • · Cleaner Building & Infrastructure,
  • · Cleaner Transportation, and
  • · Cleaner Energy.

Companies in the index include Beyond Meat (BYND), Blink Charging Co (BLNK), Nio (NIO), Peloton Interactive (PTON), Renewable Energy Group (REGI), Trex Company (TREX), and Tesla (TSLA).

I love the ticker name and clean living :stuck_out_tongue: :joy: Gets my vote just for that!!

5 Likes

Intriguing, but they shouldn’t miss out on sustainable clothing - last I checked still pretty essential. Also, I hope it is properly screened, seen so many of these types of ETFs that will still have someone like Tyson foods as a top holding. Other than that though it seems like a good idea to approach this trend synoptically rather than focusing on a single industry.

1 Like

with the ESG screen - companies involved in weapons and defence, with a higher Normalized carbon intensity score, as well as companies with a higher total compact score (calculated by Arabesque S-Ray) are all excluded. These screens qualify DTOX as an SFDR article 8 fund

1 Like

This will list this Thursday on the LSE

Listed - great ticker and exposure !

1 Like

DTOP i see is the sterling line

Be good to get some more votes folks

any more votes?