[Request] Secure Trust Bank (STB)

Hello, would love to have LSE:STB added.
Looks like a beautiful addition to a dividend focused portfolio. Obviously DYOR :slight_smile:

Cheers,

B

An alternative lender offering business finance such as bridging loans and invoice finance as well as consumer retail finance. An interesting lender who is not exposed to the difficult mortgage market yet whose loan book is mainly secured.

1 Like

This has previously been requested. A search never hurts before you post :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did. I concluded that given it was posted in December 19 with no subsequent action, a follow up couldn’t hurt :slight_smile:

1 Like

As good as the intention behind that might be, it does hurt. It splits the vote unless someone like me asks for the topics to be merged. Less total votes in one place looks like less demand than one topic and more votes. :freetrade: staff read the forums and act partly based on the amount of votes a request has. So multiple requests for the same instrument doesn’t help and makes work for people.

I appreciate that we’re supposed to be welcoming, but I end up doing this a lot because people don’t consider the above. It’s not fun for me. So in future, please vote on the existing topic.

3 Likes

Got my vote.

This is LSE listed, why isn’t it available on FT? So irritating doing research, finding an equity you think has potential, doing Technical Analysis and waiting for the right moment to buy it… only to search for it on FT and get “Oh snap! Didn’t find what you were looking for?”. :poop:

1 Like

Yes this is one on my buy list too.

Please add Freetrade.

Thanks

2 Likes

Up over 20% since the last post. :poop:

Yes would have been nice to have made the 20% - also has very good long term potential imo.

1 Like

Going to resurrect this thread.

A note from anyone at Freetrade to explain why it’s not available would be appreciated.

Please add Secure Trust Bank LSE:STB to Freetrade.

I do not understand why this company is not already available…

1 Like

Can anyone please explain why this stock (STB) is unavailable on Freetrade?

Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t know why but would like it to be added

1 Like

I would also like secure trust bank to be added please

Me also - please add