Revolut Trading 🦅

Monzo have investment pots coming soon. Know Nutmeg is one partner so there’s room for more

2 Likes

I wonder if Monzo will show existing holdings as well, or just new holdings.

P.S. Happy Birthday :birthday: :tada: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know how Freetrade is set up, but imagine if you were able to trade direct from your Monzo account (maybe using API’s or something) that could make Android available sooner?

Am I grasping?

Yes, yes you are :joy:

I’d love too see them linked but more in a instant money transfer capability.

3 Likes

:+1:

I wonder when they will announce

Twitter is fun tonight :popcorn:

14 Likes

18th July or thereabouts

Who to believe? The bullshit artist who revises history to suit them or Viktor :thinking:

4 Likes

I have £5 on Viktor to win

5 Likes

Chad so funny… his tweet change very quickly.

4 Likes

Did anyone notice that in the latest Revolut update the button that used to be greyed out and say “Trading - Coming soon” has been replaced with “Perks - Coming soon” ?

5 Likes

Before today’s update:

After today’s update:

7 Likes

They will offer some form of investment product this year, even if it’s a integration with a robo-advisor because they won’t want to slip behind, just look at this goal for Monzo in 2019

More ways to save and invest your money . Investing need not be something only for the very wealthy. Imagine investing by rounding up all your spending, or setting a rule to send any money spare at the end of the month into your ISA.

3 Likes

Nutmeg has been unofficially confirmed and they have loads of ISA management permissions

5 Likes

I was hoping we would get a cryptic message pointing to Freetrade :wink:

Dream scenarios aside, Nutmeg + Monzo is a good start.

2 Likes

Trading and lounges been there for ages. Finally get lounges but wonder how truly value for money they are? I’ve been to one of these Lounge Key lounges in Gatwick and it’s pretty weak.

Removal of trading maybe suggests that it is still some ways away? I don’t have any intel unfortunately, just speculating based on how long it’s been there and they have nothing to show for it.

Perks sound pretty cool… Anyone know what sort of perks you should expect?

1 Like

Perks, in my opinion, are terrible. Generally consists of 10% cashback from a random retailer, up to a maximum of £1 and valid only for 48 hours. Perk then expires and you have to re-earn to get another £1 max cashback from another retailer :rofl:

6 Likes

Ahhh… kinda like Amex offers but more :poop:?

Amex offers ain’t bad - 20% off Goodman restaurants right now. Go go go!

2 Likes

Agreed… but if they capped it @ £1 max discount, that’s not getting you much steak!

Just thinking, we need unhappy :poop: emoji. Not happy :poop:

1 Like