Rivian Automotive - RIVN - Share Chat

They’re the best ones!!

1 Like

Ooh I forgot about that. Now that’s nice!

1 Like

So we’re talking badass pick ups? I know it’s a concept but …

2 Likes

How are you planning to get that thing around corners on UK roads?!

3 Likes

Oh - that’s the one I thought was the F150. Just checked the 150 - it’s ok. This on the other hand :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Up 7% in pre market :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

I’m not going to drive it anywhere just having outside my house hitting with a branch

2 Likes

As long as you’re careful not to hit the bullet proof windows too hard

4 Likes

What a graph! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Is that a typo? Did you mean the Bull case?

1 Like

Yes! :cow: not :bear:

Not that anyone else noticed :wink:

1 Like

I just realised they did end up offering the Directed Share Program to reservation holders and I never received an email to take part! :sob: :sob: :sob: Perhaps as it was only available to US Citizens. Could have had me some Rivian shares at $78. :confounded:

@NeilB you reserved your R1T right? :wink:

I didn’t in the end, the wife got wind of the plan and already isn’t in love with my cybertruck reservation. I have a comfortable sofa but I’d rather not know what it’s like to sleep on!

3 Likes

I hear you!

3 Likes

Rivian valuation :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I only bought a partial share - thinking it would tank… +26% at the moment!

1 Like

Its all gunna end in tears

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason why this won’t do what almost every other company in the world has done and at some point drop below the IPO price. I’m happy waiting for a sub $78 entry.

4 Likes

Yes, I think they hype will see a double IPO price and then the inevitable fall to realisation.

The trucks they make will go directly up against the Ford F150 (only one winner there).

It’s end of day price valued it twice that of Ford who sold over 4m vehicles last year!

I will put it on watchlist, but currently not convinced even at IPO price…

Better money on similar, Fisker or Lucid for me, even for those missing out on recent share rises… (40%)…

2 Likes

Amazon bought more …

5 Likes