Tax Reports - Accountants

As an FYI, I have a large company filing my UK tax, and I have had this response from them:

In regard to the Freetrade activity, having checked with the wider team here at xxx, it appears that Freetrade do not provide investors with the UK tax friendly reports and as such we will need to manually calculate the capital gain/loss positions with respect to the disposals in your account.
For UK tax purposes, we must calculate the capital gain/loss positions based on a share pool for each security. As such, this will be a more time intensive task as we will need to track the various share purchases and disposals. Our charges will be £50/per capital transaction.

Noting that one may make many many transactions this can be a heart attack situation, so plannin gon doing myself lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Feature Request :wrench:] Annual Tax Certificate :moneybag: