Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

I know its not tm1 related but kind of is. Im holding this for a while and have held it since the start but i feel like ive maxed out. Just wondering has anyone else got a stock where they are looking at in 5 years time with the same impact. Im looking at hui

My weakness has been $ARVL which has lost me a fortune but somehow I cant give up hope that ‘one day’. I bought in to the whole project in the same way as TM1 but its a case of heart leading head in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

I held arroval since the start. Its a lost cause 90 percent of the things that i was excited for got binned. Dont think tm1 can get compared tl arrival

1 Like

I bought then sold recently when there was that spike to minimise loss… i spend my time buying then selling at a loss! I should probably be a boring ETF investor instead… but wheres the fun in that.

Edit : arrival that is… i did also sell tm1 then bought back in when it dropped a bit more… then it dropped further ,so still in red for me !

1 Like

Up over 3% today Hawaii here we come. Not

4 Likes

Tm1 has sold off 10% interests in a venture in USA for 900000 pounds or dollars ( it’s in RNS somewhere) with possible sale of a further 20% for 1.8 million. So there is some value to be found in the mineral/ mining side…

1 Like

Is that the one from last year

1 Like

Nice to see some posts about tbe wxploration side of things while we wait

3 Likes

The side show while we wait for the main event!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hawaii is over-rated. Mablethorpe for me!

1 Like

Hi guys thought i try to put you all in good mood on the situation of the low SP. Not sure if it will work but looking at what TM/recyclus has come from to were it is now. Looking good so far i think.

Just put picture of both plants (recyclus group)

libatt- lithium battery recycling plant.
Just waiting for EA permit.

halo battery- lead acid recycling plant.
In operation as we speak (hand sorting) , hopefully fully automated operation soon.

2 Likes

Where’s Robin’s Bentley?

1 Like

Nice to see them plants ready

1 Like

With both halo and libatt being diffrent names can only assume that was just a name basis

Guess thats all we can do. Carnt wait until we start getting earnings

1 Like

Where are the halo boxes fabricated ? Is it a legal requirement for moving Li. around? Wondering if they are patented or patentable as a product… happy days coming people…

Should think they could be under the same company name, but different plants/location if that were the requirements for safety…

Just a thought people… Outokumpu (OUT1Vh) have just about bought back 20,000,000 shares or will have by tomorrow (€100,000,000) dropped a little over the weeks they did it… Can’t see why the sp won’t return to roughly where it was or better…have a look… Mega company…

1 Like

DYOR

I believe the halo boxes have some form of patented intellectual property so can’t easily be copied. I’m sure it was in an interview somewhere

1 Like