Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Is my graph glitched no update since 8am

Looks like it should be working again now

1 Like

Currently at 3.33 but yo-yoing up and down to 3.12. I use Google Finance portfolio as it seems to have more frequent price updates.

2 Likes

Yeah all sorted, thanks.

Thanks for the idea. Cheers.

This stock is probably my most watched. I feel a lot of confidence in it but its not exactly reflecting those expectations its value.

Ive recently started getting quite excited for £ATOM as its looks an interesting stock with the current times in mind.

Does anyone else have any other exciting stocks they’re watching? Or is this everyones big interest atm?

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up about Atome, just bought some shares! I have high hopes for TM also, just going to be a waiting game I think. I’m also considering Neometals, on my watch list at the moment to see what the price does.

3 Likes

I’ll have a look at £ATOM. Always interesting to hear someone else’s ideas. All of the rest of my (small) portfolio is in the US. I started by looking at Pharma companies but that hasn’t been a great experience as some of their trials haven’t done as well as hoped.
My ‘big hope’ is Arrival $ARVL which has such a great concept for EV production that I feel they potentially have huge value. However as I started investing before Omicron, and now Ukraine, my portfolio has not done well although I’ve bought as much as I can justify when they are low.

4 Likes

Very intresting comments indeed. I have invested a little in all of the above.

And thank you for bringing them to my attention.

I hope they distract me from TM1 for a while, until it picks up.

2 Likes

Does anyone know the exact date, the lithium plant opens?

The website says February 2022.

I cannot find any updates on the website or twitter.

I am sure they said before that the Lithium one is on track for a start in March

2 Likes

I also wondered what was happening with the lithium plant and the website still said Feb, but a couple of weeks out shouldn’t be a problem. The longer the better to be honest, i wouldn’t want a big announcement like that to be swallowed up in the Russia/Ukraine news.

4 Likes

An update just posted on their twitter feed about the progress of both plants.

1 Like

I just saw the video. Looks excellent.

I look forward to seeing more of both plants. Especially when they are in operation.

1 Like

Lots of large trades happening today on the London stock exchange website.

Maybe the recent publicity has got investor’s intrested and confident.

1 Like

The price still seems to be going down rather than up though.

It does indeed. Im so confused.

Do any of you use the premium service on Freetrade and use Buy Orders? It would be nice to catch some of those dips before they shoot back up to the higher price.

No I don’t, but it is frustrating when you see the dips and always miss out. Never mind, eh.

1 Like

Buy now, its 0.0291