Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

I’ve held these for ages but ended up selling. Now that the EA license has been granted I would imagine the value will drop again before it will increase. Just my guess though.

Huh did i miss something ? What ea licence dropped ?

Are they producing / recyling yet?

No, factory isn’t ready yet.

Middle to end of June hopefully

1 Like

The licence was approved on the 25th April. The price has held nicely after the initial spike. The next catalysts will be very soon. The site visit this week by Sunday Roast will have been organised for a reason.

5 Likes

Has anyone found any recent news about the acquisition of Recyclus which was announced in October 22? I’m aware of the share split and who owns what but I’m starting to think this has stalled some what.

There is an update about in the the most recent lse presentation. Its still on track and expected second quarter

2 Likes

Also tune into the Sunday Roast podcast this week as I’m sure they will cover the plant becoming operational, maybe some hints as to contracts that have been secured (they must be very close as it will tie in with the operation starting) and maybe Recyclus, although I think that was end of Q2? The licence was great, but I think people have somewhat lost sight of what the licence means, and how much of a gateway to growth the licence was.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the lead battery permits.

Will it happen?

2 Likes

See this as a very nice piece of news for TM1! Shows the government are finally getting behind projects here in the Uk. Bodes very well fort he future of TM1

8 Likes

50 minutes onward worth listening too.

2 Likes

Very nice little mention in the Sunday roast podcast this week. The team went to the site and we’re very impressed with what they saw. Still 3-4 weeks away from recycling, but it’s all starting to look very good!

I think June could be a very exciting month for TM1!

5 Likes

Posted this just as I was posting mine :rofl:

1 Like

Listening to the men in the know, June should be a very exciting month.

6 Likes

And unlike the licence, there are several key catalysts that should be forthcoming. So hopefully a build, rather than a one RNS spike pump and dump.

2 Likes

Hmm bit of buying this sunny morning.

3 Likes
1 Like

Not exactly a world press exclusive.

Feels like another leg up is coming here. 3.5p cln we are still well below it, remainder of recycling taken via issuing 4.3p shares. This is cheap here if those guys know that crack

2 Likes