Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

It’s certainly an exciting few months coming. I’d be happy with a slow gradual rise before the news starts rolling in.

4 Likes

Buyers all over it here

2 Likes

chart looks like it could be ready to run imo

3 Likes

Where can you see the buys and sells?

Have a look at L.S.E

What are we looking at

Mike1 asked a question, so I put it up for him to look at.

3 Likes
1 Like

Some nice steady progress this past few days. Its exactly what was expected. Lots of people jumping back in late May/early June in anticipation of production starting and a steady flow of news.

3 Likes

The new investor from other month has a cln that converts at 3.5p … more often than not the market takes these things to strike price - for starters

3 Likes

There has been a transaction of 2,500,000 shares at 16.42hrs. Don’t think it was a sell as it stated unknown. Be nice to have more deals like that.

3 Likes

Hows that possible, its only 14:41 here. Oh and ive jumped back in at 2.3799 today. Got my 100k shares (and a few more)

2 Likes

Mission accomplished… good to have you back

2 Likes

Cheers. Whats the master plan ? Plant online, feed in, masse out = some revenu, then Recylus ?

1 Like

Hopefully a deal with a off take buyer who will fund acceleration of the next few plants…

2 Likes

Welcome back Da_Mole. Been quiet on here without you. Did you buy back in higher than you sold for ? :grimacing: Hope it hasn’t gone to high for you, and hope it goes much higher now for all of us :grinning:

1 Like

I did ! Sold at 2.505. Good to be back ! And treated myself to my target 100k shares at the same time (actually got a few more than that). Hold until at least 5.000 will then slice off the additional shares and stick at 100k long term.

3 Likes

I think someone previously claculated a SP of 50p by 2028 when all 10 plants are online. So im more than happy with my long term hold now. Shall i just delete the FT app and come back in 5 years ? Lol

4 Likes

I like that idea! Delete the app!:+1:.