Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

I bought at 2 prices building my portfolio and obviously a bit later. I’m -6 percent currently and hoping for more today.

3 Likes

Another really good podcast today with an interview with Robin Brundle. The future sounds extremely exciting for this company. From the figures that were mentioned along with the time scale, the sky is the limit!

I’m so glad I’ve hung on to my shares through the drops this past few months. Now I think we will see a steady climb for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Dropping alot now, always the same with good news.

Yeah, I’m sure there will be some ups and downs, that’s normal. As long as the general trend is up that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

I dont know about rest of you but ive been pretty happy with the look of this stock for the last week or so. Yeah its a little down at the minute but im still up a whole £10 :joy: I think this one is definitely a nice little peice to hold for the long hall.

3 Likes

They now have a permit for one of the recycling plants, i really hope TM1 takes off soon🤞 they reckon July when they start bringing decent revenue in, think ill be topping up a bit more each week until then

2 Likes

Bought a few more today… I was swinging between TM1 and Arrival. Both had good news weeks but both suffering. Went for TM1 in the end.

2 Likes

Jest a video of the environmental permit and update .

8 Likes

I’m amazed the price has dropped back down. Two fantastic announcements this past week and some real exciting prospects coming up. So it makes no sense to me why the price is falling rather than rising.

Anyone else have any insights?

1 Like

None at all I’m afraid but exactly the same has happened to Arrival. My pre Omicron, pre war, portfolio is now worth less than half of its value! But I still maintain a shred of optimism!

2 Likes

The inflation and the likely hood of a ressesion, must be playing a big part in this, and its not only happening with technology minerals, its happening with other stock’s to.

Two really good news coming from technology minerals this week though :+1:

11 Likes

I’m getting seasick!

8 Likes

So is this another rollercoaster ride or a positive climb.
I suppose any climb is a positive.

5 Likes

It’s Monday morning slide time.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

3 Likes

I like the peaks but not so keen on the troughs!

1 Like

Gone up 16% in the last mouth carnt fault it

Great RNS this morning laying out details of the second EA license- this one for the Wolverhampton site for recycling lithium-ion batteries.

“Further, the EA has prioritised the determination of Recyclus’ application to transfer its permits across its lithium-ion Wolverhampton plant and lead-acid Tipton plant. This priority status has been given to Recyclus as the EA is satisfied that the development of the company will help maintain national resilience, national infrastructure and/or is critical for environmental protection”

9 Likes

Really pleased to see things are coming together for this company. I was worrying for a while when the CFO went and there was no news! I‘m still 25% down but it’s a lot better than it was, hopefully we see some more upwards movement.

7 Likes

Great news this morning, and to be given the priority status is an added bonus, means things will move along even quicker. It all seems to be coming together nicely.

Robin is doing a Webinar tonight which will be interesting. Is good that he will have some positive news to share with anyone listening.

7 Likes

Up is up, i would have preferred to end the day upper, but there’s probably plenty of folk that sold asap to try and jump onto something else and try and catch a rise in these turbulant times.

For me it’s just validation that stuff is happening. As long as the plants are online and open before the Britishvolt/Glencore one then i see no real problem.

And then of course there’s the mining side. If they continue to sell of stakes then that’s all gravy but if they decide to start drilling and stuff then there could be some placings or sruff in the future.

2 Likes