Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

They won’t do any actual mining. They are not set up for that. They see themselves as a junior mining company, in other words they acquire land, sample the land and prove what’s in it, then sell the land on to actual mining companies at a much higher price.

2 Likes

Did anyone watch the webinar? Can someone detail the main salient points for the rest of us?

3 Likes

I was hoping there would be a link to it on the twitter feed this morning but nothing as yet. Alex and Robin have done quite a few interviews this past two weeks. With all the positive news I suppose they have quite a lot to tell people about.

3 Likes

Even with all this good news, still not much uplift in the share price. May take some time to filter through.

4 Likes

Anyone having the issue where order keeps rejecting?

I havent tried to buy more but the chart on Google Finance is completely flat. Virtually none of the usual peaks and troughs.

I was just thinking the same. It has stay flat most of the day.

Looks like volume is down form the average today with many less shares trading hands. This means the spread has widened to ~ 6%/7%. When this happens :freetrade: will not execute your order.

If you have :freetrade: :plus_: you can set a trigger order and that’ll execute without the risk of failed orders / uncompetitive prices.

6 Likes

Doh!!. I was hoping it would hover above the 3.00 mark from now on.

With all the positive news.

And i known it’s a long term investment and they havent actually started production.

But a little reassurance would be nice. Lol.

3 Likes

But, i reached my 50k limit last week and thats now it for me.

Will have to just have to wait and see.

Trying to not look at it from now on. But thats hard

5 Likes

Every time they put an inspirational post on twitter the price goes south!

Reading the tweets from technology minerals is just repartition, they are repeating what we already know. Tipton is built, got a Environmental Agency permit, production should be running, but no news, is there problems?

2 Likes

I’m sure I read somewhere that they still need to obtain sub-licenses before they can start operations.

As I recall the sublicense is for the recycling lithium-ion. As soon as they are ready with the Wolverhampton plant and I assume checked over by the EA they will be granred the relevant permit.

3 Likes

Just read RNS Technology Minerals, 1st June EA granted permit for Wolverhampton

3 Likes

It’s another great bit of news, yet still no upturn in prices. Although most of my shares seem to take a hit today.

1 Like

As long as something happens eventualy then i’m all good with that. But some days the waiting is just so tediousssssssss…

1 Like

I fully agree with that. We all thought the price would of gone up by now. In the last interview with Alex I listened to the guy interviewing him was saying how he’s amazed the market hasn’t yet realised how much potential there is here and people haven’t started investing.

Hopefully it’s just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Could be another Sirius Minerals on the cards here I hate to say

1 Like

That made me smile, clearly someone who has no idea what they are talking about. If people did their research and spent some time reading and following what’s going on with the company, there wouldn’t be any serious concerns.

The only people who should be seriously worried are people who bought in at 5p expecting to double there money within a month. The sensible investors are still just sitting pretty waiting for the inevitable slow and steady rise.

7 Likes