Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

So even whilst we wait for the EA license on the plants, there is still expected revenue through August with the halo boxes as quoted.

“Discussions with potential customers have demonstrated the level of demand for the Halo boxes and we expect to see revenues during August," said chairman Robin Brundle.

Still a lot of news yet to come that won’t hold this SP back much longer.

3 Likes

Sounds like the only thing holding us back is our very own government. I hope it’s not as clear cut as that, but i can totaly believe that it is.

The news keeps banging on about climate this and renawables that. But listening to the interview it sounds like TM1 are literally just waiting for a bit of paper and they are good to go.

4 Likes

The halo boxes are consumables and will not show as revenue or profits.
But I’m going to need to show her some evidence soon!:smirk:

What do you mean ‘they won’t show as revenue or profits’?

I don’t understand that.

I think they are also a product to sell to third party users and should earn income.

2 Likes

Clearly a lot of you are excited about this company. I know nothing about them. Whats the main attraction?

1 Like

For me, I was just attracted by a startup that is in a sector that will see huge growth in the medium term. I’m attracted by the recycling element which will become very important and saves at least some natural resources. Plus all of this is balanced by the mining interests. I’m not expecting huge rewards in the short term but I hope in a few years that growth will supplement my small private pension.

8 Likes

Hello Andy0, yes I think you and jimmy are right. It must be a data issue I think. We see what it shows today.

3 Likes

There are not so many happy people holding this stock, these that are selling do they know more than us min-yuns

1 Like

I’m invested in quite a few startups and people seem to me to expect huge results in the short term. It takes ages to set these things up, as long as they have sufficient cash then we need to give them time.

5 Likes

Lets we get no good news next week i can’t take the hit.

2 Likes

Time for another top up at this price

3 Likes

Yep the old pattern remains like a rock-
Good news and stock goes down :thinking::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I agree with Jimmy, people want a quick turnaround and if things stall they sell up and move on. There lots of fluidity at the moment especially with the new Amazon platform.
Just need to commit and have some patience.

4 Likes

Is halo a separate company to rm1? Are they all under the same umberrella.

I think they are all under Recyclus?

3 Likes

Thank you

TM1 own 49% of recyclus, Halo being part of that group. Where that leaves us I’m not sure!

2 Likes

Seems I had it the wrong way round - see above

Buying some more…? :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like