Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

From a technical / chart perspective, TM1 is right at its volume weighted average price from the low - best price / time to add!

2 Likes

I’m done! At my limit, just going to ride it out now. 0.035 AVG, I would have to commit too much to bring it down.

1 Like

I’m at £0.0236
Thinking of bunging a few more on.

2 Likes

Buy buy buy?

1 Like

To be honest… this stock is so thin that if everyone in this thread did a £10 market buy, we’d take out all the asks in the order book and be into all time highs before dinner time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

TM1 finding support on the 20 moving average… looking like a nice uptrend!

2 Likes

Well it just fell through the floor again.

:face_with_peeking_eye: I knew I shoulda sold out with a 24% profit :hear_no_evil:
I was being greedy.

It’s a hold now in for the long term.

1 Like

Heaven forbid it may drop below your AVG price, the early guys picked these up for 0.045 and still waiting!

3 Likes

I’ve invested £106 in this company down 24%
It’s a long term hold for me minimum 4 years.
Don’t ask for advice, I know little that’s just my position

The spread is massive because the volume is so thin. Just do a market bid for £2 and it’ll be back up again.

It’s roughly an 8% spread between the bid and the ask… That means a market buy order of any size will swing the price up to 0.0219, and a market sell order of any size will drop it to 0.0200

3 Likes

There were large sell off todays of 2x 1millon shares but didn’t affect the price that much as dirk was saying. Not sure there is much more improvement until we hear about the plants really starting production. Hopefully just need to be patient.

2 Likes

RNS this morning from TM1

Exploration Update on the Asturmet Cu-Co-Ni Project, Asturias, NW Spain

Alex Stanbury, Chief Executive Officer of Technology Minerals, said: "I would like to thank the Ministry of Industry, Employment and Economic Promotion of the Government of Asturias for granting us with the three-year extension for the St Patrick Licence. The licence renewal was awarded following excellent and thorough work from our team who compiled comprehensive technical reports which covered work to date and our plans at St Patrick for the next three years.

4 Likes

Oh no more good news.

1 Like

There’s a beautiful bounce setting up on the 20 moving average right now, and it’s broken through the last 2 sessions resistance. Now is the time to buy if you want to see higher highs

5 Likes
6 Likes

I can’t cope with all this good news! Everytime I see it I know we’re in for another drop :joy::joy:

Great to see they’ve been rewarded for their hard work. The extended license is another positive for the junior mining side of the company.

6 Likes

Here are those two sells for 1m shares (about £10,000).

The fact it didn’t drop more just means there were enough bids at 0.0205 level to fill the market sell. i.e. it wasn’t enough volume to take all the bids out at that level.

If you notice, after that, someone hit the market ask for only £2 worth of shares, and it jumped back up to 0.0219 again because that’s the bid / ask spread.

2 Likes