Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

I’ll test my newly available Buy Limit order and try and catch one of those dips in the price.

2 Likes

I put a buy order in at .0207, The price dipped to .0206 but it didnt trigger so I guess there are none to purchase at that price?

1 Like

Allowing for the 15min delay?

Yes… the order has been up for an hour. Even dipped to .0202 at one point but no trigger.

1 Like

Freetrade Limit Orders are extremely hit and miss.

There’s some kind of rule which determines whether the price was only ‘touched’ or whether it stayed there for a significant amount of time. If it was only ‘touched’, it doesn’t get filled.

Also, sometimes the order ends up in some kind of queue, so it doesn’t execute if it was set a while ago.

It could just be that there are higher bids than 0.0207 - You’d need to see what the current bid is in the order flow.

As a rough guide. London South East has a record of recent orders with the bid and the ask… looks like you should be getting filled on the bid at 0.0200 if someone is doing a market sell… It’s been 0.0200 / 0.0230 all day

Try setting a limit buy for 0.0200

2 Likes

I tried also at that same price point. Nothing happened

1 Like

I e been trying it but none have worked so far. I wish they would use another 2 decimal positions

1 Like

I gave up and cancelled in the end.

How low will it go today?

2 Likes

At the moment it seems to be holding above 2 which I’m happy with. As long as it can stay above 2 until we get more positive news then I think we’re doing ok.

What we don’t want to see is a return to when it just kept going down and down.

2 Likes

Inside day today… Time to buy!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I must confess I don’t fully understand the mining side of the business. I know they have some massive mining sites in 5 different spots around the world. And I know they don’t really plan on mining these themselves, they are looking for investors to work with or sell the land to at a profit.

But I’ve no real idea how much they can make doing this. I keep hearing positive things about the potential and how excited they are about some of these sites, but I’d love to know how much the mining side of the business can actually make.

Maybe we will just have to wait to see the financial results over the coming months and years. I know they sold a tenth of their site in America for 900k which seems pretty good. I’m looking forward to hearing more about deals they get done in the future, the Aramo mine in Spain sounds like a very exciting prospect indeed!

1 Like

Drat there’s that good news again. Finished the say down.

1 Like

Finished the day

2 Likes

I wonder what it will take to break that 0.23 mark??

1 Like

I’m back in the green

3 Likes

Think positive … we’ll all be rich one day !!!

6 Likes

Just need to be patient, good things come to those who wait etc etc

10 Likes

Still down on TM1 but my Neometals stocks are doing nicely.

2 Likes