Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Same here. I like the look of Neometals.

1 Like

Seems to have moved to a new ceiling 0.0234 up from 0.0212. Small i know but right direction.

2 Likes

More news on Twitter :arrow_heading_down:

I have an average 0.035 as I came in early, so quite a chunk to go. I keep telling myself that I will earn £500 for every penny, but I’ve got to break even first.

3 Likes

The new halo fire pillow does sound like an interesting product. I wonder what else this technology could be used for?

1 Like

Have to agree, sounds like an interesting application. By the description when it melts it encapsulates the area! Very clever.

I wonder if it could be used for chemicals and all sorts of dangerous things that need to be transported.

2 Likes

Damm that good news again. Down she goes.

1 Like

Good finish 2.4p. Could be an interesting week?

3 Likes

Now only 2.5% down after finishing at 02.4p
Very happy to be seeing this go up steady after so long.

1 Like

What is your average

1 Like

0.0275p. If today’s chart is right next move should be up.

Hey :ocean: Folks

Just popping up with a friendly reminder of the guidelines. In particular

Recommend others to buy or sell investments. Avoid sharing ‘price targets’ (the price when you will buy or sell a stock), as these look like a strong recommendation that others do the same.

TM1 is an incredibly small and risky stock to invest in more than you’re completely comfortable with. There is always a temptation to get carried away and I just wanted to make sure good decisions are being made by all.

More details here

Good luck and happy investing! :ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes

Thanks Neil, I think I might have been guilty of this in other threads. :slightly_frowning_face: I’ll try to be more careful in future!

2 Likes

02.46p, I originally bought in at 03.5p but when there was a big dip I bought more.

Sitting at 23k shares for now.

It was a helpful reminder @1anrs, a little bit of this kind of talk isn’t a problem but TM1 can get a little into the financial weeds and away from the company itself. This is an incredibly risky investment with a fairly low chance of real success. With the community attracting investors of all kinds I just wanted to make sure we’re all investing healthily.

I wish everyone the best and genuinely hope it performs as well as you’re hoping.

5 Likes

This is a fair comment Neal as I think many people are guilt of this on here. However that sentence in the middle of your last comment…

‘This is an incredibly risky investment with a fairly low chance of real success’.

That does seem a little bit like the pot calling the kettle :joy:

It’s one thing to sensibly point out where some might be crossing the line, but then to add an extremely negative statement of your own seems a little odd.

8 Likes

You’ve cherry picked the only negative bit of the post really, I did also say

and

2 Likes

Yes you’re correct, but those are just kind statements to the members which is fair enough, whereas the comment I pointed out was more like investment advice based on your own opinions.

Anyway, wasn’t meaning to be rude, just felt it worth mentioning as you do such a fine job on here :+1:t3:

9 Likes

5 Likes